RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Hey Tito! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233970)

Paranoid 08-26-06 02:57 PM

Hey Tito!

yea, I've been gettin kinda sick of you. Let's battle?

1 week to check in. 3 hours until drop.

No Bitin'
No Dick Rdin; NO FAVORS LET THE BATTLE go

Paranoid 08-26-06 03:05 PM

Oh yea and make it unlimited time....

TitoBronsky 08-26-06 04:21 PM

Who the Fuck are you?????

LMAO

*Inserts nuts in your mouth*

Paranoid 08-26-06 04:32 PM

haha kape, bitch ass mufuck.

TitoBronsky 08-26-06 07:22 PM

dogg........ YOU DONT WANT IT WIT ME.....

this challeng you tryin to issue to me... is Laughable at best!

what do i gain from battlin some one who aint on my level...

i win with out dropin a verse son...

LMAO

fuck outta here.... step ya game up

Paranoid 08-26-06 10:20 PM

your just being a bitch man, I don't care what you think. I'ma beat you and I know it, I'm fuckin callin you out so don't be pussy like before. fuckin pussy bitch.

TitoBronsky 08-27-06 08:40 PM

your sig should read " is better than Paranoid" but thats aight .... free promtion aint neva hurt nobody:)

Ysdat 08-27-06 09:01 PM

IMO, if he calls you out,its a punk move talking shit and not simply battling him.
If your so much above him,then it shouldnt be a issue doing a quick rhyme to battle him.

or
you could keep punking it out and post back and forth resulting in absolutly nothing. :)

Acuity 08-27-06 09:36 PM

paranoidis a decent mc, but in truth he aint as polished as tito...tito got his style,flow etc on a lock, real talk..........paranoid is decent just aint as accomplished as yet

but spose if niggaz got beef they got beef

Paranoid 08-27-06 10:16 PM

^stfu you fag, tito either you battle me or be a little bitch. cuz i know I'ma merk you you cocky muthafucka.

Paranoid 08-27-06 10:17 PM

really if I was up for a battle I'd battle anyone in this thread but I want tito cuz that fucker is to cocky and he's way to overrated.

Paranoid 08-28-06 01:23 AM

Doesn't matter, you'll see I haven't been doin audio battles in a minute. Hardly any of rv knows my punchline skills now.

Wordz AhGod 08-28-06 01:58 AM

I heard one of Ps tracks....Its sounds nice but....The fact that he pronounces every sylable like just sounds weird to me. for the most part the 2nd track he got on his myspace was decent...Id give the kid a shot... But it aint up to me though. Don really see why he beefing with tito though but Id like to see the outcome.

Enygma 08-28-06 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace
IMO, if he calls you out,its a punk move talking shit and not simply battling him.
If your so much above him,then it shouldnt be a issue doing a quick rhyme to battle him.

or
you could keep punking it out and post back and forth resulting in absolutly nothing. :)

Do you make music? Or are you still making noise with the keyboard?