RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   did biggy really have 2pac killed??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234271)

The Gladiator 08-30-06 02:20 PM

did biggy really have 2pac killed???

i just thought this was interesting

http://www.alleyezonme.com/2pacnews...LLED_TUPAC.html

any of ya'll think it was possible that biggy had 2pac gunned down??
scroll down to Death Row-Bad-Boy Fued and read the lil timeline thing
do ya'll believe it was biggy's fault or just biggy's southside crip orlando anderson

N.Tavarez 08-30-06 02:24 PM

nope not possible
because if Biggie killed Pac the police wouldve found him the next day
you know hip hop police are eager to make rappers look violent and out of control

however its more feasible that LAPD or one LAPD officer had pac killed and tried to cover it up
would explain why so many years have passed without catching his killer

M&rk 08-30-06 02:25 PM

no........................

∆ P E X X 08-30-06 02:27 PM

nah its impossible that bigge had tupac killed, biggie didn't have the power to get something liek that done. biggie was a rapper from NY with zero street credibility and a ton of fans. he didn't have the power to off somebody who's the right hand man of one of the most powerful bloods in america. biggie woulda got slapped around just for even sayin that shit.

but Suge had the power, the motive, and the opportunity. in a court of law, that's shoot a hole in your reasonable doubt. all it'd take is one shred of proof and you'd be of to jail.

guss that's why all the investigators and witnesses turn up floating in a river

KOOL COL-B 08-30-06 02:35 PM

Suge prolly did it.

he didnt have 2 give Pac any money, n he had all those unreleased tracks that he could sell n keep tha cash fo himself. n yeah he wuz in tha car wif him n coulda got shot too, but shit, id take a bullet or 2 fo all tha money Suge prolly made off Pac. n that just gave people a reason 2 not think it wuz him... werd

The Gladiator 08-30-06 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
Suge prolly did it.

he didnt have 2 give Pac any money, n he had all those unreleased tracks that he could sell n keep tha cash fo himself. n yeah he wuz in tha car wif him n coulda got shot too,but shit, id take a bullet or 2 fo all tha money Suge prolly made off Pac. n that just gave people a reason 2 not think it wuz him... werd

yea werd...............

~Luciano~ 08-30-06 04:43 PM

Suge....Hip Hop Police

Ysdat 08-30-06 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
nah its impossible that bigge had tupac killed, biggie didn't have the power to get something liek that done. biggie was a rapper from NY with zero street credibility and a ton of fans. he didn't have the power to off somebody who's the right hand man of one of the most powerful bloods in america. biggie woulda got slapped around just for even sayin that shit.

money bro. Biggie and his affiliation had money. Money is power.

but yeh, I couldtn careless what happened, the more we sit and dwell on it,the more we are just goign to go in circles like peopel have done for years.

I say, who gives a fuck, whoever done what has been punished.

∆ P E X X 08-30-06 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace

but yeh, I couldtn careless what happened, the more we sit and dwell on it,the more we are just goign to go in circles like peopel have done for years.

you gotta understand that at the highest levels of power, money doesnt' make decisions.

its sorta like the mafia, you think a runt could go whack a boss even for a few mill?? of course not, even if he had imunity his entire family tree would be wiped out and he'd be disgraced as a man, partly for signing the death sentence on his own family.

long story short, it just doens't happen like that man

The Gladiator 08-30-06 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace

ur saying if u got killed and no one found the killers for 10 years you'd rather have people not give a shit who killed you??

K.ontroverz.Y 08-30-06 07:21 PM

who the fuck knows. and what can we do now?

K.ontroverz.Y 08-30-06 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
you gotta understand that at the highest levels of power, money doesnt' make decisions.

its sorta like the mafia, you think a runt could go whack a boss even for a few mill?? of course not, even if he had imunity his entire family tree would be wiped out and he'd be disgraced as a man, partly for signing the death sentence on his own family.

long story short, it just doens't happen like that man

Apexx dont take a few mills to kill a crime boss. Or else my....i meant our tree will be whiped out. LMFAO

L.I. 08-30-06 07:28 PM

i like potatoes

∆ P E X X 08-30-06 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
Apexx dont take a few mills to kill a crime boss. Or else my....i meant our tree will be whiped out. LMFAO

lmao true indeed. i'll tell ya what man, any mofos aimin at THIS tree's gonna be in for one hell of a rude awakening. :shoot:

Ysdat 08-30-06 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
ur saying if u got killed and no one found the killers for 10 years you'd rather have people not give a shit who killed you??

unsure why im giving this post the time fo the day.

If i got killed now, there would be no hidden truth, the facts would be out on the table.
Big and pac got killed, and not even there mum's know what the fuck went down, they would have a inclination,but no facts presented to them.

So why should we keep bringing up what WE will never figure out?! is it worth my time, to wake up and be like "man who the fuck killed big?" were would that get me?!

Please in future think before you post.

and apexx. My point was money is power, simple.