RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Chat, Beef & Politics (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234510)

Untold 09-04-06 02:16 AM

Chat, Beef & Politics

suck my dick rapverse. :gfy:

Untold 09-04-06 02:17 AM

looking for someone to interview.

pm me if you think i'd take time out'a my day and talk to you.

XM 09-04-06 02:20 AM

you dumb fuck im not Malicious from RB, im Xtreme Malice the only alias i have on RB is Theory. and everybody on RB knows ima topical head not txt

EDIT: word, ur right man. i got it mixed up, yo. uh, sorry. my fault, really. but yea.. u who ur say u r. i just got the wrong info on yaz.
-Untold

XM 09-04-06 03:14 AM

just edit my post no h8 and i want a damn interview..lol

~Luciano~ 09-04-06 03:29 AM

sup sup sup.........

rexless 09-04-06 09:55 PM

why the fuck am not down if i signed up??????????

DaTrusHurtz 09-04-06 10:24 PM

Cuz ur wack and one of the worst voters I've ever seen. If you want anymore reasons, let me know.

Untold 09-05-06 03:26 AM

roflz.

i'm in agreeance with you on this one.

pz, rexless.

Cielasek. 09-05-06 05:04 AM

Untold drop wen you can...I want to get it done.

Wordz AhGod 09-07-06 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTH on my battle
That's BS cuz I pmed you, you knew.. you were just sore over your played lines losing last week.

wow man...??? That caught me by surprise for real. I had played lines last week and I lost...it aint no big deal for me to lose to some one like L.I. To me he's good and shit so I aint upset about it. I just signed out coz I wanna be able to put more time into the new topical audio league man.
Much respects to the mods for running this shit as well as they did and allowing me to be a part of it in the process. Good luck with the play offs and to all them niggaz I battled against that still in the league. 1

DaTrusHurtz 09-07-06 10:25 PM

I figured you signed out cuz you were pissed about losing last week and I thought you were being babyish. If its just cuz ya wanted to spend more time on another league, I understand then, but ya could do this one too man... the LBL kinda requires a commitment, but this league is really just 4 lines a week, lol.

~Luciano~ 09-07-06 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless
why the fuck am not down if i signed up??????????

u the wackest kid in rv history

Wordz AhGod 09-07-06 11:16 PM

to tell the da truth thus...I probably spend more time trying to come out with 2 bars just for this league than I do in the LBL... probably coz of that my shit comes out bad and forced or stressed. Maybe when I have more time I'll hop back in this. just keep it live and I'll be in some time. 1

lol...rex is wak...I should sig that but Im full at the time.lol

TeamOne 09-09-06 08:45 PM

wowwww @ my battle... i was almost 100% sure that my first line was better than SD's two lines combined..... w/e with this shit

DaTrusHurtz 09-09-06 09:23 PM

Well I'm the only voter so far.. maybe others will agree with you