RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   It Makes Me Happy When I Cop A CD Like LUPE FIASCO"S!!! hell yea (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235143)

.Ike. 09-19-06 02:07 PM

It Makes Me Happy When I Cop A CD Like LUPE FIASCO"S!!! hell yea

this kid is dope as i dont know what.......

his cd dropped today...so i went this morning and got it after work.....damnit man...im on song 8 right now.....and im very happy with it......

ive also realised...the only way to bring shit like this to the front of the game...is to support it.....when a dope hip hop cd drops...go buy that shit..............

thats how we'll get heard...if cd's like this are the ones selling millions...then these are the types of people that labels will sign...

BUY LUPE'S CD!!!! Dont download that shit....

thank you and goodnight...

Shear Kaughn 09-19-06 02:48 PM

kick and push it!!!

Blay'all 09-19-06 02:58 PM

man hell yeah, Lupe is ill as fuck. and he aint just on that Kick Push shit, he on some seriousssss shit, killin hip-hop.

.Ike. 09-19-06 03:37 PM

fuck yea...dude has a lot of story tracks on the album....each on is illy....man.....im still listening...dopeness

.Eternal. 09-19-06 03:46 PM

hmm.... i might actually go n buy it...without downloading of course..cuz he had to totally re-make this CD cuz the first draft got leaked into the net. hmmmm

Dervla 09-19-06 04:31 PM

And Coast........

-TeamOne- 09-19-06 05:15 PM

2late, downloaded iit like a week ago

TeamOne 09-19-06 05:31 PM

ummmm excuse me......... why arent u tellin people to go cop the Chingy CD that came out today?

TeamOne 09-19-06 05:31 PM

and btw........ Lupe is havin a show TODAY that i think ima go to if i get my hmwk done....... YUP

-TeamOne- 09-19-06 05:34 PM

justin timberlake listenin ass

N.Tavarez 09-19-06 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
ummmm excuse me......... why arent u tellin people to go cop the Chingy CD that came out today?

<--- hopes you were playing

Shear Kaughn 09-19-06 06:57 PM

chingy?...i only liked that "i'ma balla baby" song from the jackpot album...other then that i think nothing of him.....but lupe is super....i like his style...his album sounded like a kanye west album....but BETTER

church

TeamOne 09-19-06 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
<--- hopes you were playing

wat???....... hes the fuckin best bisexual rapper in the game

Triple_N 09-19-06 07:28 PM

Word ike....When I seen "I gotcha" on MTV I knew some change was happening, some real hip hop is finally breaking into the mainstream. I am def gonna buy dude's album too...his flow, delivery, swag, an most impressively his WORDPLAY<---damn! is ill, nigga is teaching. He showing katz that u can be lyrical an still commercially viable...support hip hop yall.

.Ike. 09-19-06 09:14 PM

oh yes...the story tracks on the album is crazy....damnit..im still listening