RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   SPuL and Luciano gonna love this one (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235244)

Past Tense 09-22-06 08:13 PM

SPuL and Luciano gonna love this one

Alright So this is my second week of school.....

I hate people who do the same thing as everyone else....well I walk in the school I swear all these people are wearing G Unit shit..So I'm like alright....and everyone(as in the hip hoppers of my school) is wearing all this G Unit shit and like "YO DAWG 50 CENT IS SOOO DOPE" and me being the asshole I am. I want too be against them all. SO I wore a G Unot shirt I had..and they alll were like "FUCK GAME" lol and i just laughed.....I wanted too test how bad these kids were with this shit....lol i seriously cant stop laughing.......kids take this beef stuff really bad and the funny thing is there not even apart of it aside from sales and what not...i'm starting too see where you all are comin from so i guess i gotta say..fuck that g unit shit lol i gotta stay true too my westcoast roots

KOOL COL-B 09-22-06 08:28 PM

after Game did a show here, if somebody said "FUCK GAME!!" or sum shit like that, theyd git knocked tha fuck out, lol, werd

Bruce Bogtrotter 09-22-06 08:32 PM

I dont see how this would be funny or how anyone would love it... mabye if you whored one of them or something not just wearing a fucking G unot shirt...

J. Luth 09-22-06 08:49 PM

wordd, G-Unit fans are gayyyyy. G-Unit was cool when they first came out. I like that Beg For Mercy shit. Just banks tho. dude killed beg for mercy. but now, they are just plain gay

Past Tense 09-22-06 08:52 PM

lol its not even that its just how bad people are like "G UNIT" and shit up here...i just like being differnt from everyone else...instaed o being like the next man u know

J. Luth 09-22-06 09:00 PM

^LOL dude that's exactly how I am. Like for sports mostly. Live in boston, I hate the PAtriots, Hate the Red Sox, Boston College, Bruins, but celtics aiight lol

Past Tense 09-22-06 09:22 PM

exactly man!! that shit is annoying!!! you gotta be diff.!!

~Luciano~ 09-23-06 06:44 PM

I Got ties 2 Compton...*Family*

i got ties 2 Cali *Family*

Ties 2 Blood's..

So who u think ima ride wit?

Past Tense 09-23-06 08:53 PM

I live on the westcoast

I hate trends

who u think i'mma go with?

Also Known. 09-24-06 06:44 PM

Thank you for proving my point do you see why i think your a fucking idiot? Your the biggest indecisive hypocrit bitch on this site this is like the 3rd time you went from 50 to Game to 50 to Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
would make 5 threads about how much they hate G UNIT

and how wack they are

when in truth are WACK AS FUCK themselves

CLICK THIS TO SEE THE ABOVE QUOTE SOURCE

Wordz AhGod 09-24-06 07:46 PM

Lex...please STFU. You dont like it, dont open the tread hoecake. pfff, no one cares to follow no source and see if you're telling the truth. Your too annoying at times man.