RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I QUIT all unhealthy foods : D (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235813)

SerB 10-10-06 01:37 AM

I QUIT all unhealthy foods : D

I Drop all junk food.

I will no longer eat gressy up american food.

only water, and healthy shit. steak and that crap.

gressy = burgers and that shit. fries etc.

No more pop.
no more candy
no more icecream

who else eats healthy? and who here actrually looks at what they eat?

I decided i wasn't gonna eat all that junk after i watched tito ufc thing where they show how he trains and shit.

M&rk 10-10-06 01:45 AM

i wit u on eatin good food, but your reasoning is dumb... u gonna be a ufc fighter? u aint gonna last on a strict diet just cuz u saw someone doin it, its gotta be more personal than that.

SerB 10-10-06 02:09 AM

well word I also do it beacause its better, u feel better, to get bigger.

all clean cut. and shit.

and its gonna be good for my basketball, as i train for basketball like how he trains for UFC, i wasn't looking at it that way.

SerB 10-10-06 02:13 AM

I wasn't looking at it as a fighter.

i was looking at how he does some brutal as shit and all that, and I do too for basketball.

and he was saying no way in chance he could perfom like that and eat un healthy.

and plus eating good helps alot.

liver, ur looks belive it or not. pimples and shit come from gressy shit.
u wont be a fat lard.
or a skinny fat person. - as dumb as that sounds their are alot.

eating good helps ur system clear proper.

although ima still do beers and prolly weed sometimes, but ima cut down on that too.

La Cosa Nostra 10-10-06 02:21 AM

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/

Have a look through that if your interested in bulking up and eating right..

I got a lot of friends who are semi serious about body building and this was recommended to me...

ILL GEE 10-10-06 03:05 AM

i started eating a lot of organic foods.... lots of healthy choices out there... you don't have to go ballistic with it... some things you can wean off of.... i recently just switched to organic caged free brown eggs.... they just taste better as well as being a better choice, healthwise... organic rice krispies... healthier... but still taste the same... plenty of water... don't really do fried foods anymore... lots of turkey and fish... frozen and fresh vegetables over cannned... i haven't eaten canned veggies in years... exercise is also a big part of it... just go as far as what makes you comfortable and stay commited if you're gonna do it

Nynth Degree 10-10-06 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
I Drop all junk food.

Oh iz dat frum da new GTA game?

KOOL COL-B 10-10-06 05:53 PM

i got a high matabalizem, so i eat wtf i want, cuz i dont git fat. i aint gon let no pussy ass health make me they bitch, pfft, werd

Sean Gunner 10-10-06 06:07 PM

You do know that steak can cause heart problems right?

Anything can be unhealthy, so watch your proportions as well.

.Eternal. 10-10-06 06:32 PM

OMG HES GONNA DO IT!

do i give a fuck? No.
Why would he post shit like this on RV? 2 words. No Friends.

TROUBLESOME™ 10-10-06 06:35 PM

no one else that would give a fuck!!! so he decides on making another pointless fucking thread

$wollzilla™ 10-10-06 06:50 PM

Quote:

i was looking at how he does some brutal as shit and all that, and I do too for basketball.

and he was saying no way in chance he could perfom like that and eat un healthy.

liver, ur looks belive it or not. pimples and shit come from gressy shit.
u wont be a fat lard.

eating good helps ur system clear proper.

although ima still do beers and prolly weed sometimes, but ima cut down on that too.

drinking beer is just like eating a fucking big mac.

you can eat anything you want, just in moderation.

no need to take out all unhealthy stuff.

Also, eating steak isnt as healthy as you think...

Sean Gunner 10-10-06 07:09 PM

Quote:

liver, ur looks belive it or not. (1) pimples and shit come from gressy shit.
u wont be a fat lard. (2)

(3)eating good helps ur system clear proper.

(4)although ima still do beers and prolly weed sometimes, but ima cut down on that too.

1. No, this is a myth. Acne comes from clogged pores and dead skin. Your body naturally cleans your face, but some people have worse skin then others. Like mine, I can not drink soda, no greasy food, and drink 4 gallons of water I'll still have acne because my body is not cleaning my face like it should. The dead skin clogs the pores which then results in the pores being irritated and holding bacteria, also known as acne.

2. Not true again, my english teacher is a vegetarian and you can't go wrong there, and she is still a pretty big woman. In order to be healthy you need a balance of food and exercise.

3. This is relatively true

BUT

4. This cancels number 3 out completely. Beer can be ok if it's one, but weed is completely stupid. No wonder you act so stupid, if you drink a lot and smoke weed, your brain cells have probably left so that they can survive. Half of all sports is mental, you have to be mentally able to concentrate and think quickly. Drinking slows your response, and weed does it x2. I knew a dude, really quick in basketball. Saw him after a summer of smoking weed and drinking a lot, kids speach and movements are so slow it's scary.

All in all, you can't go cold turkey. Sugar is like nicotene, it's addicting and your body needs it, which is worse. Your body naturally needs sugar and other things that people say is unhealthy. If you honestly want to be healthy, you need to stop drinking and smoking as well with your diet.

Though I can guaruntee you that you won't last. Instead of getting rid of it completely, give yourself snacks of it. Like, if you win a big game, or have a tough day, go get a regular hamburger from McDonalds with no cheese. If you have to have a soda then drink diet. Beer and weed is bad for you no matter what you do.

TROUBLESOME™ 10-10-06 07:09 PM

now if u would just quit making homosexual threads wed be all good