RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sage Francis owns Jay Z (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235830)

Diet Coke 10-10-06 01:55 PM

Sage Francis owns Jay Z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_qn4BU-fTA

Compose 10-10-06 02:39 PM

that album that that track is on has a few dope tracks, but everything else i heard from him is eh, but hes DOPE at freestylin/battling well he used to be idk about now, the scribble jams he was in were entertaining that beard is funny as hell too...lmao @ gee, you nit? and the 99 rappers/jay-z aint one shit

Nynth Degree 10-10-06 05:21 PM

I like the Boca Burgers freestyle lol.

Zone Out 10-11-06 12:03 AM

Are you serious?
anyone that takes this rapper seriously is a joke themselves

Diet Coke 10-11-06 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I like the Boca Burgers freestyle lol.

"I gotta bunch of carrots living in my house"

Diet Coke 10-11-06 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Are you serious?
anyone that takes this rapper seriously is a joke themselves

Why?

Because he writes songs that have a meaning and point and doesn't do gay ass club bangers or songs with the n bomb all over them? Cause he don't write about hoes and guns and all that played shit?

M&rk 10-11-06 01:01 AM

he rips but is pretty gay and has a corny accent

Mad Dog 10-11-06 10:06 AM

man looks like a rabbi

Zone Out 10-11-06 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Why?

Because he writes songs that have a meaning and point and doesn't do gay ass club bangers or songs with the n bomb all over them? Cause he don't write about hoes and guns and all that played shit?

"50 cent seen his grandma making a pair socks. you know what he said to her? Gee, you knit?"

Yeah, thats ALOT of meaning and point.
Its like he's trying to be a rapper and a comedian but his rap sucks and he's not funny.

MC Firetruck 10-11-06 10:18 AM

Will just b mad cuz da carrotz dun left him a minute ago yo.

Diet Coke 10-11-06 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu

"50 cent seen his grandma making a pair socks. you know what he said to her? Gee, you knit?"

Yeah, thats ALOT of meaning and point.
Its like he's trying to be a rapper and a comedian but his rap sucks and he's not funny.

^ That was a joke freestyle.

^ Just a live intro to his song.

I saw you in another thread praising Eminem. You think Eminem's humour is good?

You don't even know what you're talking about, you probably haven't even heard a fuckin' Sage song and you're just runnin' your mouth like a dumb cunt.

Mad Dog 10-11-06 10:27 AM

what is a "dumb cunt"?

a vagina that forgot how to bleed?

i say it all the time...but what IS the definition of "dumb cunt"?

hmm...

Diet Coke 10-11-06 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
what is a "dumb cunt"?

a vagina that forgot how to bleed?

i say it all the time...but what IS the definition of "dumb cunt"?

hmm...

:high:

No clue, good question.

Zone Out 10-11-06 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull

^ That was a joke freestyle.

^ Just a live intro to his song.

I saw you in another thread praising Eminem. You think Eminem's humour is good?

You don't even know what you're talking about, you probably haven't even heard a fuckin' Sage song and you're just runnin' your mouth like a dumb cunt.

Ok see first off.
I didnt insult you, only retards have to make valid arguments and points insulting the person their arguing with.
second off, Sage Francis is wack, I've heard of Sage Francis for like 3 or 4 damn years. HE'S WACK.
You didnt see me "praising Eminem" no where, you're the one who said he's biting for using sample, which is a completely ignorant and hilarious comment.
I have heard a Sage Francis song, didnt you post a link to a sage francis song!?!?
His performance looks 100% gay
I seriously hope the way he was performing was just a joke too... well.. it actually was, but you know what I mean.
Past Tense said it best "I hate rappers like this, hates on everyone's success...rappers like these are faggots"
Post up your favorite Sage Francis song and I can easily finds a song that shits on this queer.

Mad Dog 10-11-06 10:33 AM

*sniffs*

i smell that question in a Cerebral Approach thread lol