RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Scarface... The Game (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235904)

Also Known. 10-12-06 10:35 PM

Scarface... The Game

OWNS!!! Its not like GTA like people thought it would be... you sell keys say authentic lines i cant sum it up go rent it buy it steal it whatever you gotta have one.

KOOL COL-B 10-12-06 10:44 PM

i saw a video of it, like when u drivin cars n crash into utha cars, that part looks like itd b kinda ehhh, i dunno, kinda reminded me of streets of LA just from how it looked. but i'll have 2 play this cabron, werd

Also Known. 10-12-06 11:06 PM

The cars handle alot better then Streets of LA but a similarity is you can get weapons from the trunk. The soundtrack is also great all the originals

%%%% 10-13-06 02:03 PM

Wish it was available on Gamecube

TROUBLESOME™ 10-13-06 04:09 PM

game cube is gay as fuck...........................

%%%% 10-13-06 09:36 PM

^......your gay as fuck

TROUBLESOME™ 10-13-06 10:07 PM

id pwn you in any aspect of hip hop:laugh:
faget

%%%% 10-13-06 10:54 PM

Wow...."pwn" me in hip-hop...you must feel manly inside

TROUBLESOME™ 10-13-06 10:56 PM

since this is a hip hop forum ....dumbass............
go type sum gangsta rymes bitch:thumbup:

WhoAmI 10-31-06 07:33 PM

lol i never really got into all that gamecube shit...i think my brother got one i cant remember though

but daymn ninendo wii is preordered n shit so :)

scarface looked kinda weak to me except for the storyline n shit, but i gotta play it a few times n get into it to see for sure

.Judicial. 11-01-06 10:39 PM

my lil sister got that game and i was playing it and its tight, i like how u can just like grab em and execute em when u like in the middle of a fight or something....

King Solo 11-18-06 09:47 PM

OMFG!!!

Scarface: The Game is TOTAL FUCKING WACK ASS BULLSHIT!!!

My brother got it and so I thought, lets have a go at it. My god, after 20 or so minutes of annoyance I got fucking bored.

I started to beat on some pedestrian and he just kept getting back up. After I knocked the dude down for like the tenth time I gave up on that. I went to steal a car, walked up to the door and suddenly I fell on my ass and lost health.... apparently a non-moving car can knock me down with its side... must've learned how to strafe and shit. After a few more ass knock downs I managed to steal some poor excuse for a sports car and it was slow as hell and handled like a piece of shit.

Finally, I decided to hit up a mission to test the real action out. It was some gay ass mission where I had to shoot up a bunch of people who seemed to be invincible. I got my ass handed to me, even though I was hitting some of them with point blank shots. In a second attempt I used some weak looking stealth maneouvres and managed to shoot them all up with a fraction of life left.

Then I turned it off. The game is straight ass. The gameplay is weak, it jumps a lot of the time, it is like 10 times more blocky than GTA3 was. The shooting is below par, the fighting is repetitive and homosexual. The only highlights to the game are the soundtrack, Tony Montana when he speaks and getting eaten by a shark in the water.

Other than that it is shit and I wouldn't have it if some dude paid me to have it.