RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Would You. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236456)

Young Kidd (LM) 10-28-06 03:21 AM

Would You.

Would you allow yourself to Die for another person?

Alot people say they will die for what they believe in, or for one they love. But would you sacrifice your life for someone you dont even Know?

If someone held a gun to another mans head, and told you to make a choice, you or him. And you have never seen this man in your life.. what would you do?

∆ P E X X 10-28-06 03:50 AM

absolutely. i already achieved what i wanted to achieve in life and i know what's gonna happen after i leave here so it's really not a big deal. i don't want to die, but i don't fear dying, so if my options are do whatever or die, i'll pick die.

Ms. Get Gully 10-28-06 08:39 PM

Depends on who it is. and if it were a loved one, or my significant other than yes. i'd rather go before them.

Terumoto 10-29-06 12:20 AM

I'm same as Apexx... Life is wonderful, I've already experienced it, I am content. I don't "want" to die, but I dont "want" to live either. Whatever happens, happens.

If there was a poor person that needed me to give my life for them, they can have it. Its a luxury, I enjoy it but I don't need it.

WhoAmI 10-29-06 07:21 AM

may sound selfish but if it's a complete stranger i'd rather him die instead of me as i haven't done everything i want to do in life yet

but if it was my girl or mother i would literally die for her

Crazy Hades 10-29-06 03:08 PM

How old is the person? I'm fourteen. If the person is much older than me, they'd have lived a better life. But if it was just a kid...don't know. Probably the little kid. :(

Young Kidd (LM) 10-29-06 05:03 PM

Im saying anyone. Whether your 14, they could be 90 years old and gonna die tommorow. But you had to choose today who would it be.

Personally I think i would because even though I'm only 15, I'm content with what i am or what will happen. so i live like whatever happens happens.

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 10-29-06 05:06 PM

family yeah....close homeboyz(same as family)yes
anyone else........nope take ya own bullet....im dodging my own............

Dufflebag Boy 10-29-06 08:19 PM

i'd try my best ta try and keep them from dying
but i'd rather have it be them than me i know sounds bad
but i didnt get what i need out of life yet and im not leavin till i do

Magic5 10-29-06 08:51 PM

Fuck you guys. If somebody held a gun to the head of some old dude I'd never seen before and they asked me to choose between them and me, I'd let the old dude take one for the team. There are a few people on this site who I'd actually believe if they said they'd give up their own life (Apexx, Terumoto, etc.), but I think most of you who say you'd give your life up are full of shit.

Young Kidd (LM) 10-29-06 10:29 PM

lol Mim. The only three that have said they would for anyone was Me, Pexx and Teru.

I'm pretty confident i would, and I know Apexx would because he just seems like someone who would. And Teru. Yea.

La Cosa Nostra 11-01-06 03:14 AM

Depends who it is...

Most people I wouldnt...

I can think of one.. possibly two people that I would almost definatly give the gift of life at the expense of my own.

Yvonne 11-01-06 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LM_
Would you allow yourself to Die for another person?

Alot people say they will die for what they believe in, or for one they love. But would you sacrifice your life for someone you dont even Know?

If someone held a gun to another mans head, and told you to make a choice, you or him. And you have never seen this man in your life.. what would you do?

i wud talk to the dude with the gun...be like 'please think 2ice about what u about to do...theres always a solution to every problem...i'm sure if u dropped that gun we cud talk this out'

if he insists...then he can take him i mean i tryed and i aint known this dude b4!

but if it was my Mum...no need to even ask!