RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Yo Apexx...u stupid ass bitch...Show me the SCIENCE JOURNAL THAT SAYS... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236656)

Tha .Q 11-01-06 09:38 PM

Yo Apexx...u stupid ass bitch...Show me the SCIENCE JOURNAL THAT SAYS...

Homosexuality is a DISEASE

not some google bullshit

not some shit u found on the INET

a real..>SCIENCE JOURNAL from a reputable SCIENCE company, FIRM, or anything

or else...shut ur ugly ass up

Ya hear

∆ P E X X 11-01-06 09:43 PM

i didn't say homosexuality was a disease you attention whore. i said the gov't declared it a disease.

get ya fuckin facts straight. shit, get ANYTHING straight

now go dry your tears and get off my balls.

Tha .Q 11-01-06 09:44 PM

^^Sayin " the GOV" says means that u believe that it's declared...Now, SHOW THE SHIT

Otherwise, it's u runnin ya fat ass mouth as usual

Dumb piece

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-01-06 09:45 PM

q shut tha fuck up already your a shit pusher!!! a fucking plague on society
get that throu ya thick fucking skull

∆ P E X X 11-01-06 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
^^Sayin " the GOV" says means that u believe that it's declared...Now, SHOW THE SHIT

Otherwise, it's u runnin ya fat ass mouth as usual

Dumb piece

you ever listen to how stupid you sound? so because someoen else said it means i automatically agree with it?

go do your parents a favor and kill your self

oh yeah, don't forget to hop the fuck off my nuts again you fuckin stalker

i got ex's that ain't on my dick as hard as you

Tha .Q 11-01-06 09:56 PM

^^Cot damn ur dumb...U said "the gov says" as if to connote they're corroborating what you and other backwoods assholes believe...

Just show evidence of:

A...Where the "gov" said anything
B...Science to back up ur bull shit

La Cosa Nostra 11-02-06 02:12 AM

Q even you should be able to admit that the norm for humanity is meant to be opposite sex couples, so naturally the classification of what you have is a mental disorder or disease.

Disease:
- A pathological condition of a part, organ, or system of an organism resulting from various causes, such as infection, genetic defect, or environmental stress, and characterized by an identifiable group of signs or symptoms.
- A condition or tendency, as of society, regarded as abnormal and harmful.

You have a brain condition where you are attracted to male pheremones more so than female.

I dont give a fuck if you feel thats a derrogatory way of looking at it, but Q, you have a disease.......And nobody needs scientific evidence to back that one up..

Zone Out 11-02-06 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Q even you should be able to admit that the norm for humanity is meant to be opposite sex couples, so naturally the classification of what you have is a mental disorder or disease.

Disease:
- A pathological condition of a part, organ, or system of an organism resulting from various causes, such as infection, genetic defect, or environmental stress, and characterized by an identifiable group of signs or symptoms.

You have a brain condition where you are attracted to male pheremones more so than female.

I dont give a fuck if you feel thats a derrogatory way of looking at it, but Q, you have a disease.......And nobody needs scientific evidence to back that one up..

the shit I bolded was what he said himself
being gay is a disease!!

Mad Dog 11-02-06 04:02 AM

God DAMN I love it when Nos walks into a thread :thumbup:

WhoAmI 11-02-06 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

Disease:

man you just gotta love good ol Nos :laugh:

schema 11-02-06 09:38 AM

word...the point of humans is to procreate...thats why we love fucking so much...

but for you to want to be in a relationship with the same gender with no possibility of children...thats going against human nature...i dont know about a disease but its definitely a brain defect...

theyve actually done studies with fruit flies where they isolated the gay gene and modified it so that the flies would either try to mate with males or females based on the temperature of the room...pretty fascinating stuff...it proves that its a switch in your brain...yours just happens to be flipped the wrong way...its nothing to get excited about i dont dog people with ms or cerebral palsy...its just the way they were born...and im not gona dog you for being gay its just the way you were born...but you cant sit here and tell me its normal...

Jay Rose 11-02-06 10:12 AM

as i psycology major i would know the answer to this question, homosexuality was considered a mental disorder "mental disease" up until the mid eighties until it was taken out and no longer viewed as a "disease" so it WAS viewed as one but not anymore....just some facts to go along with this argument

Blay'all 11-02-06 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Default
as i psycology major i would know the answer to this question, homosexuality was considered a mental disorder "mental disease" up until the mid eighties until it was taken out and no longer viewed as a "disease" so it WAS viewed as one but not anymore....just some facts to go along with this argument

thats exactly what i said in the original thread that this threaded off of (except i thought it was in the 70's)...

listen to the facts people... and Apexx, you may not have said you agreed with it, but you made a claim that the government declared homosexuality a disease, and Q asked you for proof... and the problem is??????

Mad Dog 11-02-06 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Default

thats due to politics though man...

able bodied people screaming to be accepted in society and not be labelled with a disease, which is fine...but still like peeps said in this thread...it goes against nature...

imagine a world where down syndrome people were screaming to be not labelled as having a disease...or people with HIV, autism, MS and so on...

not so long ago doctors were labelling people with brain defects as mentally retarded until the term was changed because it was POLITICALLY INCORRECT and was deemed offensive....

does that mean homosexuals are "mentally retarded" as well because they have a proven brain defect?...i unno 2 politcally incorrect terms in one forums' thread?...wooeeee

Sir Smash'Alot 11-02-06 03:09 PM

its not normal thats for sure.