RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Here's a question for 3/4ths of Rapverse (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236721)

∆ P E X X 11-03-06 03:13 PM

Here's a question for 3/4ths of Rapverse

why talk shit about somebody...if you're not gonna battle em??

don't say jack shit about nobody man, unless you're ready to lay some fuckin verses down

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-03-06 03:20 PM

and thats fucking werd.....................................shit talkin duckers:shoot:

Fatal.Wordz 11-03-06 03:23 PM

Word.....................

Sir Smash'Alot 11-03-06 03:29 PM

I wana battle somebody

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-03-06 03:29 PM

then get a mic:thumbup:

Sir Smash'Alot 11-03-06 03:47 PM

I do have a mic actually, I posted a track, just nobody left feed :)

Nynth Degree 11-03-06 03:57 PM

Pick up a keyboard, noob! [/response from 3/4 of Rapverse]

DaTrusHurtz 11-03-06 04:08 PM

word, def agree to this thread... and an amendment to that, don't talk shit about people who are better than you.

Logic The Goonie 11-03-06 04:14 PM

Well, sometimes people fucking suck. So when people fucking suck, you say something about it. Now, let's say you have a very busy schedule and don't have the time to battle someone, does that mean you aren't allowed to say something?

I know for damn sure a lot of people here are garbage and I'll tell them that, I don't see how that means I HAVE to battle them just because I stated my opinion, especially when I don't have time to battle all the time.

∆ P E X X 11-03-06 04:50 PM

lmao @ 9th

yo talkin shit to people better than yourself, that's expected. cuz shit, some people are just too stupid to realize, or they just wanna see what it'll be liek to get rocked. but don't be mad if they A: ignore you or B: completely obliteratre you.

soc, it don't take long to write and it don't take long to record. if it does, you can do it piece by piece. there's no excuse for not bein able to battle unless you're too broke to afford gear. if you got time to sit and bump your gums, you got time to battle

and that's that.

less talk. if you don't like a muhfucka, call em out.

Ms. Get Gully 11-03-06 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
and thats fucking werd.....................................shit talkin duckers:shoot:

lmfao@you 'wording him' stfu you whack bitch. you aint tried to battle me yet. get real. lmfao..

half these motha fuckaz on here try and get cool with people that they know would rip them. IE: appex. There are a few that try him. but then loose because number 1 he nice..and number 2 he got so many dick clingers. not saying appex dont deserve his dick riders because he is nice. But he do got em...IE: Troublesome is one of them... wordthefuckup..

But there are plenty of whack ass people on here that got dick riders that they dont deserve and those are the ones who actually try and argue with people and dont want to battle in the end. I get into so many lil gay ass arguments with some of you geeky ass nerds..yet none of yall bothered to call me out. Johnston aka red bull? been on my draws since LK was here postin.. Mem. been on my shit since i been on the board..

get real. best thread made yet. battle or stfu.

Past Tense 11-03-06 05:57 PM

^thats some real shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Jon
ONLY BITCHES TALK SHIT

and thats real

but for real if someone want somthing I'll battle but I dont fuck with text

Ebircs 11-03-06 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
lmfao@you 'wording him' stfu you whack bitch. you aint tried to battle me yet. get real. lmfao..

half these motha fuckaz on here try and get cool with people that they know would rip them. IE: appex. There are a few that try him. but then loose because number 1 he nice..and number 2 he got so many dick clingers. not saying appex dont deserve his dick riders because he is nice. But he do got em...IE: Troublesome is one of them... wordthefuckup..

get real. best thread made yet. battle or stfu.

agreed..............................i don't mind battling, but RV battles ARE kind of pointless, due to the points brought up here

La Cosa Nostra 11-03-06 06:32 PM

Net battling is majorly lame dude.......if you didnt realise.....

Tha .Q 11-03-06 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Net battling is majorly lame dude.......if you didnt realise.....

CO-signature