RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Rap Superstar (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   Grudge Match: Tito Bronsky Vs. Paranoid (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236782)

L.E 11-05-06 02:32 AM

Grudge Match: Tito Bronsky Vs. Paranoid

This is an Audio Battle.

The rules are argeed on by the contestants...

If both verses are not dropped in a weeks time, the thread will be closed.

Good luck.

Points Available: 2
Points Decreasale: 2

Paranoid 11-05-06 01:23 PM

wow we only get a weak? so what day does it have to be done cuz I got some school tracks to do.

Willa 11-05-06 01:50 PM

well lets see this thread was posted on the 4th.
there are 7 days in a week.
4+7 =11 which makes both of yoru tracks due on the 11th which is next saturday

Paranoid 11-05-06 03:16 PM

^stfu bitch.....

TitoBronsky 11-05-06 04:15 PM

LMAO.... why you cryin you only got a week to prewrite for a battle???

Fuckin Baby!

1:30 min- 2:50max including intros and outros
accapella or backed by a beat...
Due Nov 11 @ 4:20pmEST

^^^^^^^^

lets go

Mad Dog 11-06-06 06:10 AM

OYD got this easily...2 brehs from the OYD camp freestyle LIVE on radio and one outcast kid cries coz he has 7 days to write up 1:30 worth of a diss...

lol @ man...GO TITO!!!

Paranoid 11-06-06 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
OYD got this easily...2 brehs from the OYD camp freestyle LIVE on radio and one outcast kid cries coz he has 7 days to write up 1:30 worth of a diss...

lol @ man...GO TITO!!!

shut your mouth man you sound wack with ya accent. sound like a baby kid.

TitoBronsky 11-07-06 12:19 PM

aye.... make this shit due on the 12th... imma be in Harlem mid week coverin the Zulu Nation event..... i'll record on the 11th.... but this shits due @ 4:20pm on Sunday the 12.....

Paranoid 11-07-06 04:26 PM

^yea yea w/e I'll be done way before you faggot.

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-07-06 04:27 PM

lmfao@madddog fam u got nopthing to be popin off about:thumbup:

Mad Dog 11-08-06 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
shut your mouth man you sound wack with ya accent. sound like a baby kid.

lmao...ye anybody who's SEEN your mugshots'll know that you put that biiiig deeeeep voice on...plus callin ME wack...weren't you the one runnin to me askin advice on how to up ya game???...personally i wouldn't ask "wack" people how to up ones game...but hey...i guess my advice didn't work...or you're too stupid to listen to hissy piss soaked trailer park redneck...

Mad Dog 11-08-06 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
lmfao@madddog fam u got nopthing to be popin off about:thumbup:

what's wit the triple Ds lol

its a tourny man...i got reason to be poppin off...lol...it's called boredom :thumbup:

Paranoid 11-09-06 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
lmao...ye anybody who's SEEN your mugshots'll know that you put that biiiig deeeeep voice on...plus callin ME wack...weren't you the one runnin to me askin advice on how to up ya game???...personally i wouldn't ask "wack" people how to up ones game...but hey...i guess my advice didn't work...or you're too stupid to listen to hissy piss soaked trailer park redneck...

my mugshot? Yea that was 3 years ago and last time I seen yours you was lookin mighta gay and ya son looks just like you. You should shut ya mouth cuz ya voice and accent makes you look like a huge wigger. Your like fuckin 30 years old dude and you still thinkin your a hot shot on the net, lmao!! since when did I hear you had some hot music and people bumped it? only reason you got in OYD is cuz you sucked Tito off when you flew to New York. Fuckin faggot.

word troublesome, mad dog is a big gimmick dude never will go anywhere with his raps, he got merked by Prahject with ease. Dude you got beat by a dude half ya age, you should feel disgraced as a uk rapper. lmao!!!!

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-09-06 10:04 AM

wow at tha drama just fucking drop already ladies and stop fussing

Mad Dog 11-09-06 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
my mugshot? Yea that was 3 years ago and last time I seen yours you was lookin mighta gay and ya son looks just like you. You should shut ya mouth cuz ya voice and accent makes you look like a huge wigger. Your like fuckin 30 years old dude and you still thinkin your a hot shot on the net, lmao!! since when did I hear you had some hot music and people bumped it? only reason you got in OYD is cuz you sucked Tito off when you flew to New York. Fuckin faggot.

word troublesome, mad dog is a big gimmick dude never will go anywhere with his raps, he got merked by Prahject with ease. Dude you got beat by a dude half ya age, you should feel disgraced as a uk rapper. lmao!!!!

30 years old?...you aint been speakin to Soc have you lmao

take 10 years off that number man...i flew to new york did i?...shit i musta been put in storage or something coz i aint got a passport...lmlmlmalamao....

you're a joke...and say nothing until our battle is set up...you'regonna get merked by 2 OYD heads now... :thumbup: