RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   apexx?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236857)

Phase.One 11-06-06 08:13 PM

apexx??

whats good. yo i was about to battle you before but had a serious problem wit my pc. but you did except last time, so whats good??

2:30 max?? thats whats good if you wanna still do it.

good luck.. havent battled in a min haha but lets get it poppin duke.

Sir Smash'Alot 11-06-06 09:01 PM

Are you the real phase one?
havent battled in a min haha but lets get it poppin duke.

Cause that would be a lie

Phase.One 11-06-06 09:48 PM

yea its the real phase one. an i havent battled in a min. that audio tourney battle round 1 shit was new but i still havent battled in a while. lol@ you knowin my B.I lol

fuck outta here man.

∆ P E X X 11-07-06 01:40 PM

yeah mayne, i'd be down to battle but mmmmm i don't see a point man, it just seems kinda boring to me

if you wanna up the ante, like a picture battle or somethin, i'd be down for that. but a typical battle with a dude that don't really come around here is pretty unexciting to me.

Ms. Get Gully 11-07-06 08:24 PM

word^..

if yall had beef and history knowledge of eachother that'b be dope as hell.
phase-dope. apexx-dope.

hmm... fight or something.

Phase.One 11-07-06 10:00 PM

word?? i feel you. im just sayin i was gonna battle you before. but i wasnt around. but zone said you be talkin shit about me, so i was like yo.. ill come to your site an battle you an lets see whats good. but man forreal... just to see whats good lets battle.

230 max. i be bored as fuck so if you down, set that joint up.

∆ P E X X 11-08-06 03:06 AM

i talk shit about you? hhahaahh.. listen..i don't talk shit about you. i talk real about you. the same shit i told you the last time you wanted to battle me is the same shit i told zone, and its the same shit i'm about to tell you. you're wack to me. you're no different than the fake eminems and the tupac clones and any other knock off of a knock off of a knock off rapper. add to that i would....smh..decimate you b

tearin you up does nothing for me. make it interesting.

make me interested

give me a reason to wanna humilliate you

you know... a motive for your homocide

O//^\\EGA 11-08-06 04:48 AM

lmao typical apexx......lol lets em know.....
*shrugs*

gotta love this dudes persona

id say do the pic battle.......if this cat is as dope as ol girl says....then it shouldnt be a prob

∆ P E X X 11-08-06 03:28 PM

lmao furreal

a pic battle? aaahhahahahaa now that'd be some classic shit

i don't think he's got the balls for it though

Sir Smash'Alot 11-08-06 04:08 PM

Yall should do the Picture Battle

Phase.One 11-08-06 11:30 PM

ive never done a pic battle befor.. but nigga are you outta your mind?? haha take me out?? please, do i rap like zone to you nigga?? who on this site that is good to you fam?? who have you battled to say you beat someone. you like mayweather right now, yea you got alot of wins.. but you havent went against great people. if you can beat me an shit, then just set the battle up duke.. thats a reason. niggas sayin it would be a good battle.. well thats what shorty sayin then just set it up. you win you win, anit no need to have a talk shit contest clown. let your weak ass raps speak.

Phase.One 11-08-06 11:57 PM

ok set this shit up, picture battle yea. lets do that joint up.

beat outta 7 votes first to 5?? or you set up a poll?? if so .. set it up.

∆ P E X X 11-09-06 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase.One
ive never done a pic battle befor.. but nigga are you outta your mind?? haha take me out?? please, do i rap like zone to you nigga?? who on this site that is good to you fam?? who have you battled to say you beat someone. you like mayweather right now, yea you got alot of wins.. but you havent went against great people. if you can beat me an shit, then just set the battle up duke.. thats a reason. niggas sayin it would be a good battle.. well thats what shorty sayin then just set it up. you win you win, anit no need to have a talk shit contest clown. let your weak ass raps speak.

smh. who i think is nice doesn't matter. can you beat me is what matters, and the answer is no.

i ain't gonna go into the long list of people i beat cuz it really means jack shit to me. but if you wanna have a pic battle aaaaahahhhahah okay man, lets do it.

btw, i don't battle on some baby shit man, lmao wtf is 2:30 max?? 4-5min

once you understand and accept the terms you can set the battle up. from there we'll trade pics via PM's and take it from there.

I'm looking at thursday or wednesday as a due date and oh yeah, regular vote count to close it

Zone Out 11-09-06 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase.One

wtf that supposed to mean?
hoe ass nigga

Phase.One 11-09-06 09:08 AM

ok ill set it.

lets get this poppin