RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The whole landscape of this country is about to change (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236872)

Tha .Q 11-07-06 07:18 AM

The whole landscape of this country is about to change

The dawn of a new era is arriving

Thank GOD

And, yes, I'm referring to the US elections.

Mad Dog 11-07-06 07:33 AM

^ you do realise your current arsehole in the white house will be replaced by a new one.

where's the change?

La Cosa Nostra 11-07-06 07:46 AM

It'll be half interesting to see what america pulls out of its ass for their next president.........

Tha .Q 11-07-06 08:14 AM

See, you don't quite understand the implications of this election Mad Dog.

These are Mid-term elections. The president remains in office until 2008. Governors and Senators are being elected today. If the Democrats get control of Congress, President Bush's agenda is screwed. Then, we can completely reverse course in 2008 with the election of a new president.

Like I said, this is the DAWN of a new era.

Sir Smash'Alot 11-07-06 08:28 AM

fuck a democrat

what kind of christian supports a democrat?

the church supports Republicans
period

Tha .Q 11-07-06 09:16 AM

^^Not this Christian.

Mad Dog 11-07-06 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
See, you don't quite understand the implications of this election Mad Dog.

These are Mid-term elections. The president remains in office until 2008. Governors and Senators are being elected today. If the Democrats get control of Congress, President Bush's agenda is screwed. Then, we can completely reverse course in 2008 with the election of a new president.

Like I said, this is the DAWN of a new era.

oh right i wondered why Bush was goin round campagning coz this is his last term aint it...but in my eyes its the same with whoever gets chosen...one way or another, they end up dishing out empty promises...look at the Labour Government over here...bought in way back in 97...done hardly any major changes from what i can see...and it'll be the same when the Tory's get back into power...ONE BIG CROOKED CIRCLE

L. Veracity 11-07-06 09:54 AM

right winged Bible beating Christians that have no concept of the seperation between church and state support money hungry Republicans

generally, minorities support Democrats

.Ike. 11-07-06 10:09 AM

yea i believe the democrats are going to come out on top today........

Sir Smash'Alot 11-07-06 10:27 AM

Democrats supprt
Gays, Abortion, and every other sick fucking thing you could think of

Democrats look for a victim and spend too much money on the problem.

Democrats fucking suck
Like I said, the church supports Republicans for a reaosn

.Ike. 11-07-06 10:30 AM

i support gays and abortion......so yea...i guess i dont have a problem voting for a democrat....sorry

Sir Smash'Alot 11-07-06 10:33 AM

Your obviously not a christian though
Or I dont think ive seen you say it anywhere

T ha Q ive seen say it a bunch of times though

.Ike. 11-07-06 10:38 AM

so because i dont go around an internet rap board posting "OHH YEAAA ima christian foo!!!"......

i guess that means that im not a christian....

i pray most every night to god there duke

Sir Smash'Alot 11-07-06 10:41 AM

Well then you obviously dont read your bible

Gays, and Abortion are both against gods word
So I suggest you ask god whats really right and not following what the rest of rap is doing

.Ike. 11-07-06 10:43 AM

lmfao.....what the rest of rap is doing?...

do u ACTUALLY thing that rap supports gays as a whole? hell no...how many times do u hear the word fag in a rap song....exactly.............

dont give me that crap......i have my reasons to support the things i support......you have your reasons to support the things u support........so dont bitch at me...