RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Rap Superstar (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   Pre-Season: Will S.Unyu Vs. Prah'Ject (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236926)

L.E 11-09-06 11:15 AM

Pre-Season: Will S.Unyu Vs. Prah'Ject

This can be an Audio Battle or a Text Battle.

You two can discuss it.

Rules:

Two Minutes Minimum

or

10 Lines Minimum

Verses are due on Friday, November 17, 2006.

Good Luck.

PrahJect 11-09-06 12:12 PM

Yeah this gon be audio, we already know txt dnt happen b/w real niggas this gon be a nice battle

Zone Out 11-10-06 11:26 AM

checkity check
mos def audio
I gotta take my tme with the verse, Im in another tourney at the present time

PrahJect 11-10-06 03:30 PM

Aight that's kl its for friday so we got a week bruh

Zone Out 11-12-06 10:32 PM

Pissy Pj's
BTW, That "or we can do it like Arsenio Hall in Harlem Nights" was said by Murder Mook first I believed. Now me and you BOTH know you've heard Murder Mook battles
HOLLA!!

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 04:17 PM

www.soundclick.com/dollaback

"Its Basic (Ge Da Bitch Diss)"

Theres a verse

then a beat switch, then another verse and then a freestyle acapella at the end...

peeped yours zone im feeling it g luck

Killa-K 11-13-06 04:23 PM

Not a vote jus feed y'all.

Prah.....everything was nice here lyrics were nice....and like tha two beat changes and the accapella at the end. Was that a freestyle at tha end or were u jus spittin it acapella. Haha u had some hottt lines haha nice personals too haha.....overall.....8/10

Zone....Beat choice was righ perfect fo a diss imo....some nice lines 'leave you as stiff as an african statue' nice shit...feelin it....n some aight personals too like tha murda mook lines flippin shit....overall....7/10

Imo...prah jus took this cause his lines were harder and beat change and acapella jus outshined u.....but you both came hard nice battle....good luck to both....1

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 04:24 PM

nah jus an accapella no doubt

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 04:33 PM

^^^OH AND IF YALL DNT KNW WHO PHASE ONE, hes a rapper that was on here but around on the other forums...ull see how he links in here with the track

Zone Out 11-13-06 04:49 PM

Lol, we should've agreed on a specific time limit

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 04:57 PM

shit said two mins min, but we cud have

Zone Out 11-13-06 05:05 PM

lol @ sayin I sound like anyone when you was doin the Jae Millz' trademark "huuuuh"
and your voice sounds more like Phase One then anyone's
like the girl version of Phase, lmao

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 05:06 PM

So what if i sound like phase aint biting his style b, jus listen to phase tracks and ya tracks compared to the shit u used to, ya whole rhyme scheme on his shit

P To Tha R! 11-13-06 05:07 PM

I dont even sound like phase, check his tracks and mine, nothing similar..fuck u hearing?

Zone Out 11-13-06 05:14 PM

Compared to the shit I used to do?
Of course my shit from 8 months ago isnt gonna sound like my shit from today, its called elevating.
Just like you got better from 8 months ago, why wouldnt a nigga want to up his shit?
As far as sounding like Phase, NOPE, I dont sound like Jae Millz. I told Phase that he be soundin like Jae Millz, atleast he dont be biting his adlibs and shit
"huuuuh?"
Yes, dog, your VOICE, I didnt say your style, I said your VOICE. Soft ass voice and shit.
you aint have no comment about the Arsenio Hall in Harlem Nghts remark, did you?