RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bang With Me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237091)

B. Magik 11-12-06 10:59 PM

Bang With Me

Fucking bitch closed my fucking song when I fucking left feed. FUCK THE FUCK OUT OF YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK WHO FUCKING FUCK'S FUCKS! Bitch.

Anyways, leave feed on this song, BECAUSE I HAVE FUCKING LEFT FEED ON 2 OTHER FUCKING SONGS YOU FUCKING WILLA WHORE BITCH GASFDKGVAS:LG

www.soundclick.com/bmbproductions(us)

feed 1
feed 2

Enygma 11-12-06 11:40 PM

Postal Employee?

Anywho.....woot!!!!! @ the Eagles shout out :thumbup:

But anyway, I wasn't really expecting this from the sound of the beat, but it fits pretty nicely. Kinda sounds like some shit Eminem would spit.....except better ;)

Ebircs 11-12-06 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
FUCK THE FUCK OUT OF YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK WHO FUCKING FUCK'S FUCKS! Bitch.

thats the 1st time i really "lol"'d since idk when

multis is nuts here......voice is bad ass as always, lyrics is nice here man...periods b4 the letters line is sick, hooks nice

liked the 1st verse the most...bit more lyrical ...offence line line was nasty

good shit man man

B. Magik 11-13-06 04:54 PM

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa

B. Magik 11-14-06 08:11 AM

to the tizzoppppp

Jay Rose 11-14-06 02:53 PM

boo eagles....go skins (hides in shame) haha i like this shit alot......needs another voice on it....a higher kinda voice...similar to mine......yep......very hype on this shit, maybe turn the beat up a lil to hit harder......might just be my speakers but yep......hooks got me sayin yall don wunna bang with me......even when thats not what your say9in haha...i like it...good shit

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-14-06 03:49 PM

fuck willa letz vote onna new mod...........and btw dope fuckin track

B. Magik 11-14-06 04:17 PM

Well Gee, thanks alot, fellas.

Yvonne 11-14-06 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Fucking bitch closed my fucking song when I fucking left feed. FUCK THE FUCK OUT OF YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK WHO FUCKING FUCK'S FUCKS! Bitch.

:laugh: ...

k listening

i'm feeling the beat!

intro is cool...no too much talk!

whoa...u came in nicely!...yeah u got the right emotion on this!
your mixing was pretty good!...flow is melow and works with the beat tempo..
hook is quite catchy and sounds good!
talk about the lyrics,well,i dont usually like commenting on 'em but ima say they were alright!..theres a 'i'm spitting str8 to ur face' kinna feel on here...pretty nice..i'd play this again!

keep it up :thumbup:

TeamOne 11-16-06 08:09 PM

wow..... the beat is nice..... but i dont really expect a "u dont wanna fuck wit me" typa track... its funny cuz i already heard this song, i listen to all of u and Ikes shit but NEVER leave feed cuz im lazy...

ur emotion is fuckin killer, and ur delivery/presence is ALOT different from most tracks, altho u have that heavy punch style like usual.... really FEELIN ur emotion on this

but sometimes ur vocals seem TOO loud for the beat.... overpowerin maybe

hook is decent, catchy, but alil corny or predictable i should say for the rhymin words... like the adlibs... but some of ur doubles seem alil too loud.... should be alil discreet

god damn at "put periods between the letters"

should put somethin in that free spot before the hook after the second verse.... maybe just an adlib, but its alil too blank.... hook really gets catchy at the end, but i still think lyrics for it are "meh" BUT it is a HOOK so its understandable

decent shit, i still like some of ur older verses on that mizxtape better tho... u and Ike usually compliment each other well on tracks

pc

B. Magik 11-16-06 08:15 PM

Dude, let me tell you straight up.

I fucking suck at writing hooks, as demonstrated in this song.

.Ike. 11-16-06 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
i listen to all of u and Ikes shit but NEVER leave feed cuz im lazy...
pc

you son of a bitch................

lmao..*doesnt leave u feed on anything*

but uhh yea...i dont like the emotion shit on this track samuel....i like your delivery best when its like.."no fun in dying"...that delivery works best with u.....so like...yea....

but coo track though

TeamOne 11-16-06 11:59 PM

^^^^ i expect u to now leave me some feed... on ONE of the two new tracks... i finally decided to post some teamone tracks on RV... it seems like everyone forgot i/we existed

B. Magik 11-17-06 05:32 PM

upppppppppppppppppppp

G Deuce 11-17-06 07:27 PM

LOL @ you flippin a "Hardkore" production beat. Drum pattern is real tight, i see you replaced the claps wit snaps instead. Gave it a better grind, smooth feel. Ight, quality is tight. But the topic doesnt really fit this beat that well. It was like, i couldnt really take your drop seriously over the high violins in the background. Vocals need to be turned down.

Ight you come in. Wow, some real violent shit goin on. Decent drop. Same flow and rhyme pattern. You didnt really take a chance wit changing anything, kinda took away from your verse, made it kinda boring.

Chorus - chorus is straight, I like the adlibs you added. Real good feel.

2nd verse......same as first. Just a lot of punchlines with the same pattern. Thought you might have switched it up a little.

Overall, decent track. To me, it was mainly centered around your quality and the beat. I would have liked for you to play around wit the topic a lot more and had more of a transition of your flow from one verse to another.