RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Bible Genesis & Homos (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237344)

Maleficent 11-19-06 08:46 AM

Bible Genesis & Homos

Plants are made on the third day before there was a sun to drive their photosynthetic processes 1:14-19. 1:11

Some scholarly christian must address this. On to the homosexuality.

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. Leviticus 20:13

... no questions asked Q.

God says not be bring any whore, sodomite, or dog into the house of the Lord. For "these things are an abomination to the Lord." Sodomites and dogs are biblical names for homosexuals. Deuteronomy 23:17-18

.... again, no questions asked Q.

God shows his homophobia by calling gay people "sodomites" and their sexual relations "abominations." 1 Kings 14:24

.... how do you respond to YOUR god Q?

Josiah, with God's approval, broke down the houses of the sodomites. 2 Kings 23:7

..... god APPROVES of this discrimination against homosexuals

"They declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul!"
The biblical god just doesn't seem to care much for homosexuals. And he gets especially upset when "they hide it not." Isaiah 3:9

....... uh oh. GOD really isnt likin it when gays are proud....

Homosexuals (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death." Romans 1:31-32

...... again and again no questions asked

That sums it up.

Crazy Hades 11-19-06 03:01 PM

Quote:
If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. Leviticus 20:13

... no questions asked Q.

Leviticus also says you can sell your daughter into slavery, forbids shaving, forbids wearing cotton/polyester blends, you can't eat shellfish...It's Old Testament. That's not even what it says:

Let's take a gander at Psalm: "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalm 137, 137:9)

I'll be back. I have to go for now.

Maleficent 11-19-06 03:34 PM

Yeah I guess Leviticus is where god gets all bossy.

KOOL COL-B 11-19-06 03:35 PM

i dunno, i got sonic 2, got i brand new at wal-mart fo $2. n i wuz gonna buy saonic 3D blast from my friend Andrew fo $5, but he let sum1 else barrow it n they didnt give it back :mad:

n i got Jurassic park, mortal kombat and tha terminator 2 arcade game thingy, naw mean?

:cool: werd

Kordozar 11-19-06 03:38 PM

Dog Is A Biblical Term For A Homo? But Dog Backwards Is God...Homosexuality Might Not Be A Major Sin If Something So With A Negative Meaning Is God's Name Reversed

Maleficent 11-19-06 03:44 PM

God decides to kill Moses because his son had not yet been circumcised Exodus. 4:24-26

How stupid is that?!

God favors Israelites "above all people." Exodus 19:5

Ugh, its why I dislike christianity.

Kill everyone who has religious beliefs that are different from your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Disgusting.

Those who fear God never starve. Psalms 33:19

ROFL... enough said.

Bad things only happen to bad people. Proverbs 12:21

I cant even begin to explain the ridiculuousness of this.

Kordozar 11-19-06 03:47 PM

Bad Thing Only Happen To Bad People...

That Not True, There Were Many Innocent People Who Got Killed In The War And In Shooting Etc

Maleficent 11-19-06 04:00 PM

1 Corinthians

6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

:laugh2:

Terumoto 11-19-06 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Bad Thing Only Happen To Bad People...

That Not True, There Were Many Innocent People Who Got Killed In The War And In Shooting Etc

Isnt everyone a sinner? Who is innocent?

Kordozar 11-19-06 06:02 PM

Everyone Is A Sinner Even Saved Christians Are Sinners No Is Perfect But God Well Thats What I Was Told

La Cosa Nostra 11-19-06 06:10 PM

Homos are satans spawn...

Crazy Hades 11-19-06 08:44 PM

Quote:
Dog Is A Biblical Term For A Homo? But Dog Backwards Is God...Homosexuality Might Not Be A Major Sin If Something So With A Negative Meaning Is God's Name Reversed

...The Bible wasn't written in English.

jay 11-19-06 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar

lol u been serious?

Implicit 11-20-06 02:33 AM

honestly i can understand why you post these verses and YOUR explanation for it. but you DO take a lot of it out of context. you can't just pick and choose parts of the verses. read the whole chapter to understand what the Bible really is saying. don't try to interpret it on your own.

with that said, if anyone has a question i have no problem trying to answer it to the best of my ability.

i dont think i know everything. i just think i can help answer a lot of your questions...

Yvonne 11-21-06 07:18 AM

maleficent,didnt some1 say all that was from the old testament?...

why do u think the new testament was written ?