RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I proved that God doesn't exist. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237712)

Pious 11-27-06 11:23 PM

I proved that God doesn't exist.

How you ask? Simple.
According to the Holy Bible; the first two people on Earth were Adam and Eve. This means that in order to breed, they would have to fuck and make babies. Their kids would then have to fuck each other - giving birth to fucked up deformed pieces of shit that would then have to fuck themselves also. They would then birth even more deformed fucked up kids and so on. So my question to you is... Do you really believe that man could survive thousands of years of severe genetic deformities? Even if we could; due to these deformities, we would not be created in the true/original image of God. Meaannninnng, God either A.) does not exist or B) is a fake. Case closed.
And next time you're fucking your girlfriend... Remember that you're in the same family. You both came from Adam and Eve.

Psfh. Bullshit.

Cola 11-27-06 11:25 PM

ur an idiot...plain and simple...

Young Kidd (LM) 11-27-06 11:25 PM

Um...as for the Adam and Eve thing that just makes me lauhg..

but the deformities is wrong. Despite the factor of more often than not and that Incest is extremely disgusting, there is also the factor that your child would be perfectly normal.

or Gay..hence Serb.

lmao

Pious 11-27-06 11:29 PM

Lol serb is a deformed gay because his parents participate in incest.

KOOL COL-B 11-27-06 11:29 PM

T-Bag from prison break turned out normal... well, physicly, werd

La Cosa Nostra 11-27-06 11:30 PM

Dude.......

Even a fucking retard could figure out that adam and eve is just a name used to refer to 'man' and 'woman'..

L.E 11-28-06 12:10 AM

Science has proven all human DNA comes from one female.

Enough said.

-TeamOne- 11-28-06 12:12 AM

dude must have forgot tha god is god, u think he would let their kids be deformed,fuckin idiot

JTR 11-28-06 12:13 AM

^^ lmfao, sure it has...

L.E 11-28-06 12:14 AM

Maybe there are deformed people.

Therefore the term ugly was created.

Young Kidd (LM) 11-28-06 12:15 AM

Who cares? really.

If you don't believe you dont, if you do you do. In the end what happens?

JTR 11-28-06 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
Maybe there are deformed people.

Therefore the term ugly was created.

The term ugly was created for people like you :thumbup:

Terumoto 11-28-06 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quic 16 aka LM
Who cares? really.

If you don't believe you dont, if you do you do. In the end what happens?

wtf, you finished that in a terrible way. It had potential.

You should have said "In the end, you know what happens." instead of whatever you said instead.

Shear Kaughn 11-28-06 12:49 AM

lame ass thread.......damn this is a lame ass thread.......kill yourself with your bare hands

DC 11-28-06 12:55 AM

The kid that made this thread is a fucking idiot, OBVIOUSLY adam and eve are metaphores for the first men and women created, are you kidding me? you think the creator would be idiotic enough too make just two people too populate the whole planet? What if a fuckin lion killed one of them, game over, oops.

damn