RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Alternate Reality Theory. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237782)

Young Kidd (LM) 11-29-06 03:26 PM

Alternate Reality Theory.

I've always been facisnated with this theory, it basically is that there is A million different reality's out there (aka like a different galaxy would hold a different reality) and that there is someone in every reality that is just like you.

Like...Lets say I'm on RV here. There's another person on a similar website wondering the same thing in another reality.

That shit is just ill to me.

Any opinions?

Maleficent 11-29-06 06:47 PM

Yeah, very possible. Time is different billions of miles away in other galaxies. I plan to write books on it, and eventually Im going to sketch blueprints for reaching the alternate realities.

See my name? Remember it muhfuckas.

La Cosa Nostra 11-29-06 07:15 PM

Yeah but you'll never see them or know them yourself unless your a gravitron particle.....

So............Who gives a shit.

Young Kidd (LM) 11-29-06 08:48 PM

i didn't say anything about that i just think the theories cool as hell.

Magic5 11-30-06 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yeah but you'll never see them or know them yourself unless your a gravitron particle.....

So............Who gives a shit.

Lmao .

Mad Dog 11-30-06 12:33 PM

i believe that some RV members are living in an alternate universe THIS VERY SECOND...

and you all know who they are :thumbup:

King Solo 11-30-06 12:35 PM

If it was an alternate reality, then why would they be RV Members ?

Isn't that just the same as this reality ?

Mad Dog 11-30-06 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
If it was an alterate reality, then why would they be RV Members ?

Isn't that just the same as this reality ?

perhaps the RV members in our reality aren't RV members...but their alternate universe person has hacked through the dimensional barrier...take this for example...

our reality Q isn't gay

our reality Serb isn't looking at 12 year old school girls and thinking dirty thoughts...

and our reality M-Eazy hates Jay-Z with a passion

King Solo 11-30-06 12:43 PM

^ And in our reality, you actually have talent.

OOOHHHHHHH!!!! jokes.. :thumbup:

Mad Dog 11-30-06 12:45 PM

Quote:
^ And in our reality, you actually have talent.

OOOHHHHHHH!!!! jokes.. :thumbup:

lol...shame i live in a reality where pigs are purple, cheese smells like bacon and the Bush/Blair administration is currently the most successful administrations going with a 98% support rate...

King Solo 11-30-06 12:48 PM

I wonder if the Planet of the Apes reality exists ?

And if so, did Serb's mother escape from it into this reality, resulting in the birth of a little gay chimp who plagues RV with his pathetic gayness.

Mad Dog 11-30-06 12:51 PM

Quote:
I wonder if the Planet of the Apes reality exists ?

And if so, did Serb's mother escape from it into this reality, resulting in the birth of a little gay chimp who plagues RV with his pathetic gayness.

DAMN YOU SERBS APE LIKE MOTHER...DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!

yeah prolly...but in all seriousness, i saw this thread earlier and did some reading up on it and i gotta say it's an interesting theory and i definitely wouldn't disregard it...who used to watch Quantum Leap?

King Solo 11-30-06 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
who used to watch Quantum Leap?

what you mean.. used to!!!! I still do... shit is raw.

I do believe in alternate realities, and if someday a person discovers a way of getting to one of these said alternate realities, I'm fucking going.

Mad Dog 11-30-06 12:54 PM

Quote:
what you mean.. used to!!!! I still do... shit is raw.

I do believe in alternate realities, and if someday a person discovers a way of getting to one of these said alternate realities, I'm fucking going.

wtf!?!...what channel is it on nowadays?

King Solo 11-30-06 01:01 PM

i haven't watched it in a while... but last time i watched it, it was on one of the ITV channels, I think ITV4.... or you could try the Sci Fi Channel.