RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Lmao @ me owning some dude in the showe (Big time NO HOMO) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238139)

JTR 12-07-06 03:33 PM

Lmao @ me owning some dude in the showe (Big time NO HOMO)

So I finish the workout at the gym, and hit the shower. So as I walk in I see this dude who looked at me and laughed while I was doing some weights (cuz I was at the end of my set and my face was all red and scrunched up and shit lmao). He goes into one shower stall, so i'm thinking word ima get this guy, so I go into the one beside his. Dude puts his shampoo in his hair, and he's washing it out, I keep leaning over the wall and squirting more shampoo onto his head. It was fucking brilliant, he couldn't figure out why it would never rinse out, and he went on for 15 minutes, the best part is dude can't open his eyes or the shampoo will go in them. Finally I got bored and left :-\

N.Tavarez 12-07-06 03:34 PM

lol u stupid .

JTR 12-07-06 03:36 PM

Man he was yelling in french, he was getting so annoyed, and everyone in the sona was like, just sitting around watching me, but not saying anything minding their own business

Sean Gunner 12-07-06 03:57 PM

Haha they were laughing with you.

N.Tavarez 12-07-06 04:04 PM

JTR check your pms

King Solo 12-07-06 04:08 PM

^ Motherfucker... stealing my identity...

.. shit is like The Net, only real and not a shit ass movie.

Ysdat 12-07-06 04:12 PM

I would of read here, buitme being Nick Fletcher i am gay, so the no homo staired me away.

N.Tavarez 12-07-06 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Tavarez
^ Motherfucker... stealing my identity...

.. shit is like The Net, only real and not a shit ass movie.

lmao!!!! shit dont look good on you man

King Solo 12-07-06 04:17 PM

sup Nick, hows things ??

man, i'm just at work again.. bored out of my fucking mind

.Ike. 12-07-06 05:26 PM

lmao thats dopeness.....

Appocolyptik 12-07-06 05:37 PM

Who's shampoo bottle were you using? I hope you weren't wasting your own on that frenchie.

Lmao at you standing there naked with a shampoo bottle in your hand squirting it over some other naked mans head while he's in the shower with your shaft swinging about free and proud.

La Cosa Nostra 12-07-06 11:37 PM

Did you scrub his back too?

KOOL COL-B 12-08-06 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Did you scrub his back too?

LMAO

did u drop tha soap? werd

L.E 12-08-06 12:43 AM

Lol...

Pretty funny shit actually.

JTR 12-08-06 02:22 AM

You know how honestly immature you have to be to crack a gay joke, about working out, and then going into the sonna? Who the fuck doesn't go into the sonna after working out at a gym? Lmao, the guys who walk around ass naked in there aren't the ones who get laughed at, it's those dudes who come in bathing suits cuz they're scared to walk around naked LOL, now that's fucking gay