RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ATTENTION: All Audio Heads (ABL has Begun) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238202)

Stanza. 12-08-06 05:49 PM

ATTENTION: All Audio Heads (ABL has Begun)

The time is drawing near to start The real Idea of rappin which is .....Rapping /.....Duh!!!.....:) ..... Audio Battle League Has started sign ups I will Start it up maybe by Next Week hopefully on monday if I have enough Sign ups ......Basically this Is the Audio Branch Of LBL but Its Audio Only so .....No Text Heads Srry

anyways ...... This Needs to get started so Sign Up Either Sign up Here or do me a Favor and go to the actualt Forum and sign in Please

Thank you :thumbup:

Lets Get This Thing Started

Compose 12-08-06 05:52 PM

its only like punchline battles or you can do topical and shit too?

King Solo 12-08-06 05:54 PM

The randomly capitalised words are amazing. :)

Stanza. 12-08-06 06:01 PM

Yes We will Be havin Specails like Audiop Topical Battles and Different Thing like that All throughout the Weeks

Thanx Nick /......Random Caps Blows everyones Minds :)

King Solo 12-08-06 06:09 PM

Well, if your league doesn't die.. then I may sign up at a later date.

I have my microphone, got cool edit and shit... still working out with the setup though and plus i'm lazy... and i have xmas shopping and shit still to do.. sooooo.. it'll probably be the new year before i even decide to officially start recording

Stanza. 12-08-06 06:10 PM

Well man You should still Sign up Maybe Even Help Mod INeed some help

King Solo 12-08-06 06:17 PM

WHAT!! Help mod..

.. I'm already moderator of FOUR different forums.. but yo, hook me up with a beat or something dude..

Stanza. 12-08-06 06:19 PM

I Mod The Turntablelism Forum ABL and NOK Forum (which Im bout to change into The Commission) ......But Yeah You Can check out my Soundclick Page and pick on of them beats they aint been used yet by NOBODY Lol ......But if you dont like them Then I make on tonite when I get home

King Solo 12-08-06 06:24 PM

i just listened to them... they are nice, not what i am lookin for though...

.. i want something heavy and relatively quick... i mean, you have some heavy beats on your page, lol... i just want something with a bit more speed.. if you get what i mean then hook me up with sumthin along those lines...

but, lmfao @ that jam on it beat... the aliens are coming!!

Stanza. 12-08-06 06:27 PM

LOl yeah I Got Mad Peoples tryin to buy That beat on the streets for real im jus waitin on the highest bidder lol ....Im pm your tonite when i get home from work and ill hook you up with a beat

King Solo 12-08-06 06:30 PM

wordness.. lookin forward to seein what you come up with

∆ P E X X 12-08-06 08:50 PM

good luck my dude :thumbsup:

*predicts this flopping horribly*

King Solo 12-08-06 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X

*predicts this flopping horribly*

lmao, i'm right there with you..

but if he manages to get all the active audio battlers on this site he will have like 2-3 battles a week.. :)

Ysdat 12-08-06 09:10 PM

yeh,considering LE's got one running with cahs money prize. I cant see this working. But g luck anyway.

Stanza. 12-08-06 09:30 PM

Damn Yal So Damn Negative when it comes to tryin to make somethin work like yall want it to flop ...........