RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   You ever slept only a few hours and thought it was longer? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238354)

Logic The Goonie 12-11-06 10:54 PM

You ever slept only a few hours and thought it was longer?

I didn't even sleep 7 hours and yet somehow i thoroughly convinced myself it had been 14 and I got fired from work for being late.

and I don't even fuckin work tonight. =/

iamthatdude87 12-11-06 10:58 PM

where u work at?...................

iamthatdude87 12-11-06 10:58 PM

i mean use to work at?........

jay 12-11-06 10:59 PM

huh so wakin up 7 hours before u thought u had made u late?? i dont get it

Logic The Goonie 12-11-06 10:59 PM

A Stater Bros in Redlands yo.

iamthatdude87 12-11-06 11:03 PM

word......staters is gay tho they wouldnt hire me in colton cuz i had fam there i shoulda lied but i didnt kno lol

Logic The Goonie 12-11-06 11:56 PM

Heh, once you do get hired there though its tight as fuck, it's hard to fire you. Shit, my homies go blaze outside on their break and steal bottles of liquor everyday without getting caught too.

Cola 12-12-06 12:04 AM

one time i did meth, and i stayed awake for 5 days....

j/k

SerB 12-12-06 12:26 AM

rofl @ your accomplishments.

Feeble Mind 12-12-06 12:34 AM

I feel so much fresher when I have like three micro sleeps a day for a couple of hours rather than a deep sleep. The only problem is it eventually catches up on you & feel fukt.

∆ P E X X 12-12-06 02:00 AM

funny, that's exactly why i'm up agian. tried going to sleep early (10ish) to see if i'd sleep through the night and just wake up earler...nope.

now i's 2 and who knows when next i'll go to sleep.

or wake up. :mad:

Cola 12-12-06 02:02 AM

actually...there is this thing that people in the military do...also some people do it

you train yourself to sleep for 15 minutes every 4 hours.....it takes a while (bout 3 weeks to do it) but it works....

becuase basically you need so many housrs of REM sleep, but your body doesn't get into it with out goign through NREM stages first....soo after you train your body for liek 3 weeks, it just goes straight to REM sleep..

its fucking crazy sounding, but its all true....

King Solo 12-12-06 08:30 AM

I have done the reverse...

I went to sleep, woke up the next day and still felt tired so I thought I had only slept for like 5-6 hours... as it happens, I had been asleep for 18 hours.

TitoBronsky 12-12-06 06:32 PM

Ever Fall asleep... like your takin a nap.... then wake up.... and be like.... yo... What day is it??? Like... take a nap on a Friday after noon and wake up thinkin its a totally diffrent day all together... not that you've slept for 24 hours... but that time and space some how Fucked you out of perfectly good day light????

ive done that shit before.... its crazy.... Takes a minet to get your bearings... hahah...

Ebircs 12-12-06 07:41 PM

" CRAIG....how they HELL you get fierd ON YO DAY OFF ??????....stealin boxes?? u was tryna build a clubhouse???" [/smokey]