RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Here's a DOPE tip for all you potheads/weed smokers/stoners etc (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238543)

Appocolyptik 12-17-06 12:46 PM

Here's a DOPE tip for all you potheads/weed smokers/stoners etc

Read the fucking thread fool

So word, yesterday I skinned up a spliff and decided to add a secret ingredient that would give it that extra boost. So I went downstairs and pulled out a packet of... wait for it... SUGAR, and sprinkled it into the joint. Obviously I had much more skunk and backy than sugar, but I added it to flavour it. So I had a joint that I rolled without any sugar, and it was nice because it was some good shit, then I had the sugar joint on the way to the train station walking down the main road and FUCK ME. Not only did it burn much much slower but the sugar made it more potent and gave me a sugar rush coupled with the kick from the skunk. I was completely and utterly fucked from 3 till 6 and still pretty monged from 6 till about 10. It was an awesome trip man, I was completely fucked. I was sat on the train laughing hysterically at absolutey nohing and had all these people look at me. And was talking to these random chavs and just laughing none stop.

I've been smoking weed since before the Summer twice a week so it's not like I'm inexperienced with th shit either. Trust me, put sugar in a spliff and the effects are tremendous.

Shear Kaughn 12-17-06 01:39 PM

inserting smoke into your respiratory system and gradualing depleting the quality of your oxygen supply is dope?

B. Magik 12-17-06 02:07 PM

^^ Yes, yes it is.

Ysdat 12-17-06 02:31 PM

Meth>suger .

∆ P E X X 12-17-06 02:47 PM

lmao

sugar.

Shear Kaughn 12-17-06 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
^^ Yes, yes it is.

hahha yea i know...i'm just being a dick

yall need to get on some ecstacy...now thats where the real fun is

SerB 12-17-06 03:12 PM

I've smoked a joint with coke on the outside.

leady 12-17-06 04:20 PM

ecstacy is weak.... i did it for like 4 years and its the crappest buzz ever, and the come down is just horrible.

blah @ using sugar... ive been smoking weed going on 12 years now, and its definately best when u sprinkle some high grade shit with coke.... coke rush > sugar rush

TitoBronsky 12-17-06 04:23 PM

Dont be lacin the blessing with anything other than herbal....

thats juss.... Retarted....

:high:

Appocolyptik 12-17-06 04:23 PM

I'm not a fucking crackhead you fool, I'm sticking to legal shit here, and sugar is definitely awesome.

JTR 12-17-06 04:24 PM

Lmaoooo @ wasting coke by adding it in weed

Appocolyptik 12-17-06 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa

Yeah word, that shits stupid. That's why I've shared my super tip of sugar with everyone.

SerB 12-17-06 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa

it's not wasting the coke.

were not like putting a shitload on the weed, only a lil bit.

I perfer to put it in my gums instead tho.

Appocolyptik 12-17-06 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serb
it's not wasting the coke.

were not like putting a shitload on the weed, only a lil bit.

I perfer to put it in my gums instead tho.

Fuck Coke, chronic weed is where it's at. It's cheaper - not quite as potent I admit, but the trip lasts longer - and you don't get hooked on it and fuck your life up and get addicted to a class A drug.

La Cosa Nostra 12-17-06 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
hahha yea i know...i'm just being a dick

yall need to get on some ecstacy...now thats where the real fun is

Mark my words..

You will get over e...

Same shit every time.......You get real high, you feel awesome, talk to a bunch of people..........then feel like a fucking bruised turd the next day...

I used to pop about 10 to 15 pills a week and now I cant be fucked with it more often than say.......3 or 4 a month...

I smoke weed every day though...Cause that shit is ill and has no consiquences...........And thats the folly of chem heads...