RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   1-2-1 League Mod Applications (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238977)

DaTrusHurtz 01-03-07 01:15 AM

1-2-1 League Mod Applications

Moderating the last two seasons of the 1-2-1 league has been a great experience for me. Unfortunately, I cannot commit the time this league deserves due to my commitment of running the LBL. I am seeking a new moderator to take over my position.

If you are interested, PM me your application and entitle it, "Mod Application" Any application without this exact title will not be considered. You may freepost in this thread, but all applications MUST be sent via PM.

Please answer the following questions in your application.

1) Tell me about your past managerial experiences. This may include modding experience, professional job experience, or even coaching a football team.
2) What ideas do you have for this league? What rules do you wish to change?
3) How do you plan to market this league and make it grow?
4) Why should I pick you as the next mod.

Be specific, but you do not need to ramble on and write me an essay. I'll be taking applications until January 10th.

Its been a great run. Thanks.

Spektikul 01-03-07 11:21 AM

Just an idea, why not pass it over to more than one person, that way they can share the responsibilities and plan out things better/easier...such as one opens/closes threads while the other writes a mag and manages other things. Just an idea....

DaTrusHurtz 01-03-07 11:25 AM

Yeah, I'm planning on choosing 2 people.. if I find 1 that I think can do it himself I'll just choose him, but yea it will likely be 2 people.

Spektikul 01-03-07 11:49 AM

I dont think im gunna do up an application but i just wanna put it out there that if the person(s) running the league next need a hand now and then with anything that im available...

...just im prolly too busy to actually run the show.

Adam 01-04-07 07:00 PM

*raises hand*

Do I have to fill out an application?

DaTrusHurtz 01-04-07 08:00 PM

Yeah, everyone has to fill out an application. Doesn't have to be long, just answer my questions and everything.

Wyte 01-04-07 10:15 PM

1) Tell me about your past managerial experiences. This may include modding experience, professional job experience, or even coaching a football team.

Admined many Invision Free Sites
Smoded RF(also run a text league) TR
Modded TM, PLK(ran text league here too), RC.

2) What ideas do youe have for this league? What rules do you wish to change?

None really, I thinks its dope as it is.

Get more members from other sites N' shit.

I have experiace running league ..I will get everything set u on time.

That's about it.

Spektikul 01-05-07 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyte

Admined many Invision Free Sites
Smoded RF(also run a text league) TR
Modded TM, PLK(ran text league here too), RC.

2) What ideas do youe have for this league? What rules do you wish to change?

None really, I thinks its dope as it is.

Get more members from other sites N' shit.

I have experiace running league ..I will get everything set u on time.

That's about it.

VS

Quote:
Originally Posted by datrushurtz
If you are interested, PM me your application and entitle it, "Mod Application" Any application without this exact title will not be considered. You may freepost in this thread, but all applications MUST be sent via PM.

wordness.........................