RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fucking Snow (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239060)

anxiety 01-05-07 02:35 PM

Fucking Snow

So I live in Colorado, and in case you didnt know, weve been getting like 2 feet of snow a week for the last 3 weeks. Its a frozen tundra out here. I cant fucking drive anywhere. So thats why im bitching lol.

Logic The Goonie 01-05-07 02:39 PM

It's cuz these damn liberals have everyone driving hybrid cars and the ozone layer isn't depleting enough for you to have a sunny winter. THAT'S why you should vote Republican.

Sir Smash'Alot 01-05-07 02:46 PM

sucks for you im in miami i was sweating yesterady :thumbup:

anxiety 01-05-07 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
It's cuz these damn liberals have everyone driving hybrid cars and the ozone layer isn't depleting enough for you to have a sunny winter. THAT'S why you should vote Republican.

Man fuck that this is the snowiest winter weve had in so long. We actually usually do have sunny ass winters but this is bullshit. Its snowing right fucking now for christ sake.

KOOL COL-B 01-05-07 04:04 PM

lmao, im in Canada n theres no snow at all, its shorts n t-shirt weather here right now. i fuckin love global warming :cool: werd

Compose 01-05-07 05:17 PM

im in new york and this is the first time since i've been alive that i can remember us having no snow and it pisses me off, i love the cold and your state stole the snow from us :mad: :cussing: nice job die slow :(

N.Tavarez 01-05-07 05:24 PM

^ fuck snow
i dont miss it, i dont care
we're getting ours eventually
i just hope winter doesnt extend into spring because of this late start we've been having

Pious 01-05-07 08:01 PM

fuck. i said i was going to denver for a week to visit my uncle and thats the only reason i got x mas week off work....

then they were like... how the fuck did you get out there?? i was like uhhhhhh. .. "fuck."

Spektikul 01-06-07 11:58 AM

You should just snowboard everywhere. :cool:

pen pusher 01-06-07 12:04 PM

i live in Toronto, Canada.
we haven't had any fucking snow yet.
we got hail, like once in october and thats about it, it's a good 10 degrees out today thats like 50 in fahrenheit i think, shit is whack

anxiety 01-07-07 03:23 AM

Ha. You fucks want some of ours? Guess what. . . 20 inches on Thursday.

As I said, fuck snow.

.Eternal. 01-07-07 03:51 AM

lol @ canada's rep for snow n shit. yet we dont got that much snow :thefinger

anxiety 01-07-07 04:03 AM

Colorado really doesnt either. I'm sure were breaking mad records this year.

Terumoto 01-07-07 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap Criminal

Bringing to you G.D.B.L (Graphic Design Battle League), Vital Keyes (Text Battle League), and the soon to come Spit n the Booth (Audio Tournament) with cash, beats and more prizes.
We're the up and coming, hip-hop | rap battle community that is recreating illness.

The forum is inactive, like its members' members.

anxiety 01-09-07 12:58 PM

So friday its gonna start snowing again and its gonna snow 20 fucking inches. The high for this weekend is gonna be like 0. FUCK