RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   hellll muthaphukkin yeah, skool cancelled fo 2nd day in a row :cool: werd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239402)

KOOL COL-B 01-17-07 08:29 AM

hellll muthaphukkin yeah, skool cancelled fo 2nd day in a row :cool: werd

weeerd, it snowed yesterday n they cancelled it n shit, n today iz cold az fuck fo sum reason, so tha buses wouldnt werk right cuz shit kept freezin up. but ofcorse, i didnt know, and me n my brutha were standin in tha fuckin cold waitin fo a bus that wuzznt commin :mad: my brutha kicked a banana peel that wuz on tha ground that fell out of a tree (i wuz throwing banana peelings in a tree by my house so it'd look like bananas were growing in it) and it shattered, lol, so we said "fuck this" n went back in tha house, i told my moms that tha bus driver haz a colostomy bag n it prolly got frozen so he couldnt drive tha bus :cool: so then my moms went to check tha skool website to see if it wuz cancelled, i tried to tell her tha skool website wuz lemonparty, but nooo, she wouldnt go on it :mad:

anyway, its cancelled, thank god, now i can git my homework from monday done... werd

anxiety 01-17-07 09:07 AM

Gay. It's always snowing here. It was negative like 15 for a few days. Did we get to miss school? Nah

N.Tavarez 01-17-07 10:01 AM

lmao at
"i wuz throwing banana peelings in a tree by my house so it'd look like bananas were growing in it"

and the shit really shattered? fuck thats cold, its cold over here but we in the 20's at least

Spektikul 01-17-07 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Gay. It's always snowing here. It was negative like 15 for a few days. Did we get to miss school? Nah

s'been minus 40 here with the wind chill so boo-hoo, lol.

...back in my day we had to walk to school and back uphill both ways, in 5 feet of snow, in our bare feet while pulling our younger siblings on 60lbs sleds!!!

N.Tavarez 01-17-07 12:42 PM

lol^ with wolves chasing us down, and athritis in both our feet and hands

KOOL COL-B 01-17-07 12:53 PM

^ and crabs

but yeah...

its 5 degrees F here

n LMMFAO, sum stupid muthaphukka drove off tha street n their car landed in tha river, hahaha, pwn3d, werd

-TeamOne- 01-17-07 12:56 PM

lol, i saw that status message on facebook, i was jus about 2 ask u wat u was talkin about, lucky ass lmao

anxiety 01-17-07 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
s'been minus 40 here with the wind chill so boo-hoo, lol.

...back in my day we had to walk to school and back uphill both ways, in 5 feet of snow, in our bare feet while pulling our younger siblings on 60lbs sleds!!!

Oh yeah? Well that was without windchill. It's been. Uh... Negative 41 with windchill so hehehe.

KOOL COL-B 01-17-07 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
lol, i saw that status message on facebook, i was jus about 2 ask u wat u was talkin about, lucky ass lmao

lol, mayn u shoulda come over, we coulda went sleddin :cool: werd

anxiety 01-17-07 02:44 PM

Lol. My mom just broke her back sledding last week. No joke.

KOOL COL-B 01-17-07 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Lol. My mom just broke her back sledding last week. No joke.

haha, oh yes, "sledding", thats what she tells u huh? cuz i can tell u completely different story.

*shifty eyes*

:cool: werd

N.Tavarez 01-17-07 03:12 PM

lmao^
tell the story!

anxiety 01-17-07 03:15 PM

Wow @ you guys making a joke at my mom breaking her back. And i was there.

Sir Smash'Alot 01-17-07 04:01 PM

Im wondering why your mom was actually sledding

anxiety 01-17-07 04:57 PM

Because... Who the fuck doesnt like sledding? Duh