RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   kimbo SLice (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239437)

Status 01-18-07 05:53 PM

kimbo SLice

anyone watch these underground fights... this nigga kimbo is raw.. i would never fight that guy......

to watch a video go to myspace videos and search for kimbo slice... and tell me he aint super crazy

Heychoo 01-18-07 05:57 PM

this has been discussed on rb soooooo many times

im just saying this..

he'd get killed if it was a real fight by a lot of diff. people if it wasnt just bear knuckle boxing.

Status 01-18-07 06:01 PM

no one is bullet proof of course but i can honestly say he owuld murder more than half the poeple in the world....

Restricted 01-18-07 06:02 PM

Isn't this the guy who knocked some guys eye outta it's socket when they were fighting?

Status 01-18-07 06:03 PM

yea.... that nigga is hella big and scary... thats one person i can honestly say im scared of.. for real...

Ltizzle 01-18-07 06:07 PM

It's ironic, I was actually looking at information on him not too long ago.
The guy did lose a streetfight recently, to a guy by the name of Sean Gannon (who I think is now employed by UFC). So obviously he's not as immortal as everyone thinks.

Thats not to say that he isnt a beast though, cause yes, he most defiently is.

-Zone Out- 01-18-07 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
It's ironic, I was actually looking at information on him not too long ago.
The guy did lose a streetfight recently, to a guy by the name of Sean Gannon (who I think is now employed by UFC). So obviously he's not as immortal as everyone thinks.

Thats not to say that he isnt a beast though, cause yes, he most defiently is.

Bullshit.
Gannon is a faggot plus he cheated sooo many times.
1. if you were to just look at both of their faces you would've though Kimbo would've won
2. the rules stated no kneeing and Gannon knee'd Kimbo like 5 times.
3. Kimbo was beatin that nigga's ass.

He's still basically undefeated.
And people always say "if he was to fight a professional fighter he would lose"
that is a load of crap.. professional or not, Kimbo would get in yo ass

Ltizzle 01-18-07 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zone Out-
Bullshit.
Gannon is a faggot plus he cheated sooo many times.
1. if you were to just look at both of their faces you would've though Kimbo would've won
2. the rules stated no kneeing and Gannon knee'd Kimbo like 5 times.
3. Kimbo was beatin that nigga's ass.

He's still basically undefeated.
And people always say "if he was to fight a professional fighter he would lose"
that is a load of crap.. professional or not, Kimbo would get in yo ass

See I actually havent seen the video, I'm just going off stuff I read earlier today.
But yeah, it did mention that Kimbo's team stated that Gannon "cheated" multiple times. Something about a sleeper hold too.
Apparently the rules never stated anything about sleeper holds or kneeing though, so really I guess nobody knows for sure if what he did was cheating or not.

Regardless though, that Kimbo guy is a monster.

Sir Smash'Alot 01-18-07 07:42 PM

he lost..
hes gonna get his ass beat by bob sapp in k-1..

Theres no rules in "fights" wtf

Status 01-18-07 09:24 PM

all im saying is that he is hella big and crazy.......

So to see a fight that can go both ways would be dope... so im gonna have to find that sean gannon vs kimbo fight becuase it has to be dope...

Cola 01-18-07 09:39 PM

lol...Kimbo's boxing career went to shit becuase he couldnt' comepete with others that had the same skills as him...so he went to street fighting so he could pick on guys that looked the same, but never had the same trainin...

dont get me wrong.....Kimbo is a beast....but in all reality, he just knocks out un-lucky mother fuckers all time...

watch

www.felonyfights.com

that shit is fuckin SWEET

Sir Smash'Alot 01-19-07 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_A_C
lol...Kimbo's boxing career went to shit becuase he couldnt' comepete with others that had the same skills as him...so he went to street fighting so he could pick on guys that looked the same, but never had the same trainin...

dont get me wrong.....Kimbo is a beast....but in all reality, he just knocks out un-lucky mother fuckers all time...

watch

www.felonyfights.com

that shit is fuckin SWEET

Thats exactly what it is

and anybody with some training in martial arts, or just boxing, wins. Bob Sapps gonna rip his ass in k-1

-Zone Out- 01-19-07 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
all im saying is that he is hella big and crazy.......

So to see a fight that can go both ways would be dope... so im gonna have to find that sean gannon vs kimbo fight becuase it has to be dope...

No.. its boring as hell.
Gannon just holds him through most of it.

Nynth Degree 01-19-07 12:26 PM

Fuck that, I'm not going to Myspace for shit.