RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Illinois High School Basketball > You (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239447)

TeamOne 01-18-07 10:40 PM

Illinois High School Basketball > You

Simeon and Derrick Rose just knocked off the number one team in the nation.... ballin....

Law man, yall better watch out for LP during State Playoffs tho....

and yes, i know no one cares.

-TeamOne- 01-18-07 10:45 PM

they was in my classroom during that interview, i know u seen my robot in the background wit all da balls in it. and u KNOW i recorded the game, they may b number one in the country stat wise, but we number one in the country period hellzzzz yeaaa

-TeamOne- 01-18-07 10:46 PM

btw LP gon get they as CRUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHEEDDDD

TeamOne 01-18-07 10:49 PM

hahahahhahahahahahh that was ur thing?!?! lmfao

dude... too bad Rose sucks at interviews.

Reporter: "So you just knocked off the number 1 team in the nation... do u think uve made a statement for Illinois basketball?"
Rose: "meh.... ummmm... not really...."

and too bad he forgot that u need the ball in ur hand wen u dunk.

-TeamOne- 01-18-07 10:53 PM

lmao, dont come at his head, he jus nervous, and it wasnt a THING lmao it was a robot lol

Kordozar 01-18-07 11:03 PM

Derrick Rose Go To School In Illinois? That Mothafucka The Best High School Ball Player In The Nation...That's My Opinion

TeamOne 01-19-07 01:03 AM

yup.... AND he plays for a chicago public high school i believe.... which is insane... besides when Garnett was in high school, almost all the highly ranked players are on private, suburban team... example: both the jordan kids play on loyola.... too bad only one of them is good.

TeamOne 01-19-07 01:07 AM

i think that illinois, or atleast Chicago basketball has SOOO many good players this year... i would never hear of really good teams from chicago or in illinois, but even my school has FOUR kids that are goin D1 next year... as opposed to the 0 my other 3 years at LP..... then theres the jordan kids (although, like i said earlier, they arent great but one of them has a lot of potential), derrick rose, and ALOT of other players across the city.... its just weird, it almost seems like all this talent sprang up in the past year or 2

-TeamOne- 01-19-07 08:05 AM

yea, he hella quiet tho, he dont brag at all like youd think he would,

2bad he not going to uiuc

Nynth Degree 01-19-07 12:14 PM

Word, we got some ballers.

Twisted Visions 01-19-07 12:23 PM

I don't think anyone really cares about high school ball, we'll see how good they are when they get into college ball next year...by the way BIG EAST OWNS COLLEGE BASKETBALL

Kordozar 01-19-07 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
yea, he hella quiet tho, he dont brag at all like youd think he would,

2bad he not going to uiuc

Who You Talkin Bout? Derrick Rose? I Don't Really Know T Many Cocky Basketball Players....The Ones That Are Cocky Usually Are Ass

-TeamOne- 01-19-07 09:58 PM

yea derrick rose, i had physics wit him

Nynth Degree 01-19-07 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
yea derrick rose, i had physics wit him

Ahahaha, yo head look like a physic.

Sir Smash'Alot 01-20-07 09:56 AM

Florida High School Football > You