RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What's the best weed you've ever smoked? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239573)

Appocolyptik 01-24-07 03:02 PM

What's the best weed you've ever smoked?

I remember once when I had white widow mixed with orange bud, I was on my fucking back. Seriously, I'd only had like one joint on rotation and was on my back. Admittedly I'd had several other joints throughout the day but that one was ridicolously potent and it was like being thrown headfirst into the space time continium at a million miles per hour.

Nick Fletchers brother gets me orange bud from time to time and that shits awesome. I'll probably pick some up in the February Holidays and just be like whoa for the day listening to Jimi Hendrix and be fucking chill.

+

= The best weed I've ever smoked

Appocolyptik 01-24-07 05:02 PM

Lets get some descriptions of this yo.

N.Tavarez 01-24-07 05:03 PM

damn yo im maddd jealous
i havent had better than purple haze in a while..........
had red haze last year that was off the fucking hook but nothing like what you said
:(

Appocolyptik 01-24-07 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
damn yo im maddd jealous
i havent had better than purple haze in a while..........
had red haze last year that was off the fucking hook but nothing like what you said
:(

I've never tried Purple Haze.

Apparantly it makes you feel like you're kissing the sky or something (other people except jimi hendrix have said this).

B. Magik 01-24-07 05:05 PM

DUDE White Widow is the fucking shiiiiiiiiiiit

But that shit's mad expensive, so I usuallu just fuck around with some skunk or some haze. But white widow is def. the best I've had

.Eternal. 01-24-07 05:15 PM

i quit weed . :thumbup:

WhoAmI 01-24-07 05:20 PM

don't white widow have some other drug in it too or somethin?

orange bud is real dope though my bredrins older brother used to get some for us when we were in high school

there's some weed that i bought from some dealer at college a couple years back called Peng or somethin like that but anyway shit made me feel like i was walkin on air n shit lmao

Appocolyptik 01-24-07 05:25 PM

I'm on a break at the moment but in a couple of weeks it's te February half term so I'll hopefully be picking up some orange bud then.

N.Tavarez 01-24-07 05:27 PM

for the purple haze its 20 bucks a gram , and i dont think i ever felt like i was kissing the sky but it IS good

Restricted 01-24-07 07:08 PM

I was selling Orange Crush around my campus, and it became a big thing around there and everyone wanted some so I figured I'd finally try what I was selling..

I smoked it with a couple friends and then went driving, I smoked probably a blunt to myself and I was so fucked up, that when I got sober I felt so retarded for being that fucked up lol

It was the best shit I've ever smoked and probably will smoke. I've had from Blueberry, KB, Purple Haze, Dank, Bubble Gum, Ak-47, and finally regular shit lol

My order for best three:

Orange Crush
AK-47
Blueberry

I got that O.C. up in Cinnci incase ya'll are wondering where to get it..(if ya local) it was about a 4 hour drive for me, to there and then another 4 back but man I got such good business.

*Tip* when carrying it across states carry the weed, in cans, like vegetables cans with the labels still on them...there is a technique and if you want to know I can tech ya, to make it look like the can was never opened.

King Solo 01-24-07 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
I remember once when I had white widow mixed with orange bud, I was on my fucking back. Seriously, I'd only had like one joint on rotation and was on my back. Admittedly I'd had several other joints throughout the day but that one was ridicolously potent and it was like being thrown headfirst into the space time continium at a million miles per hour.

Nick Fletchers brother gets me orange bud from time to time and that shits awesome. I'll probably pick some up in the February Holidays and just be like whoa for the day listening to Jimi Hendrix and be fucking chill.

+

= The best weed I've ever smoked

LMAO!! I would've loved to see that, because after you smoked that orange bud at my brothers house you were fucking off your rocker and looked like you were staring into a black hole with a stupid grin on your face.

Cola 01-25-07 12:22 AM

yeah...white widow.....jesus....or alaskan stars light ...not sure if thats the name..but....i dont remember .....i was too high..

anxiety 01-25-07 04:09 PM

Orange Crush?

Unless thats some kind of crazy east coast bud, it's Orange Kush.

Restricted 01-25-07 08:24 PM

I dunno lol, that's what the dealer called it in Cinnci, so I told the people I was selling to that it was called Orange Crush, I actually like the name lol

But yea, shit was Fan...tastic! =)