RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   hahaha (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239693)

Top-Notch 01-29-07 10:20 PM

hahaha

so im over on poopsex.com an my boy Real Talk, aka Real_Talk here, was sayin that yalls mod truth hurts or summin like that said he wasnt good enough to be on this site?! haha i looked at liked all tha battles on here and this dude is sayin he dont belong?! wow, just sayin that theres like 4 guys alone that could take out everyone on here....but on tha real if ya hop over to poopsex.com check out these lyricist....Real Talk (ya done got pissed on by him in cyphers), Concieted, Left Field, Illimit, MJ, TopNotch, Meta4, Amazin, Epidemic, Mani08, ty-statz, Kilosthaboss06, x-calibur.....damn theys too many to name, but i aint gunna talk no more shit, jus really check out tha site, an if ya wanna really test ya skills sign up, an send some beef haha, yall kiddies have fun over here though (cause ova there we eat poop 3 meals a day, holla!)

Compose 01-29-07 10:41 PM

I, on behalf of the entire Rapverse.com site, am truly deeply sorry for your friend not being able to stay here. Its obvious that he is going through a great deal of trauma because of that decision. I understand its some peoples hopes and dreams to be accepted onto another forum rapsite thing, and when they arent accepted...it truly brings down their soul and heart.

Please stay with him and talk it out through this troubling time, we wouldnt want him to do anything rash like suicide. It must be amazing to have people on your side that are good at the internet rapsite forum thing, that is a truly remarkable achievement. I doubt anybody on this site would ever surpass their greatness when it comes to internet-lyricism and typing disses to random people whom you've never met before.

Ysdat 01-29-07 10:46 PM

*eats cookie *

Past Tense 01-29-07 11:33 PM

I've never got how your sposed to diss people u dont know let alone on a rap site where you cant see them......so meh

:( its lame

Magic5 01-29-07 11:51 PM

Sounds like a great site!

Logic The Goonie 01-30-07 12:03 AM

When one of your sites best emcees is named Kilosthaboss06.......you might wanna rethink some things.

∆ P E X X 01-30-07 12:04 AM

i wipe my ass with you and where ever the hell you came from.

-TeamOne- 01-30-07 12:13 AM

any website that relates poop with sex has to be gay

∆ P E X X 01-30-07 12:17 AM

^lol that's not the original name in the post. there was a little plastic surgery courtesey of mimesis.

Logic The Goonie 01-30-07 12:23 AM

Omg Apexx Spelt Courtesy Wrong!!!!!

-TeamOne- 01-30-07 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
^lol that's not the original name in the post. there was a little plastic surgery courtesey of mimesis.

fa real?? lmfao classic

Real_Talk 02-01-07 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top-Notch
so im over on poopsex.com an my boy Real Talk, aka Real_Talk here, was sayin that yalls mod truth hurts or summin like that said he wasnt good enough to be on this site?! haha i looked at liked all tha battles on here and this dude is sayin he dont belong?! wow, just sayin that theres like 4 guys alone that could take out everyone on here....but on tha real if ya hop over to poopsex.com check out these lyricist....Real Talk (ya done got pissed on by him in cyphers), Concieted, Left Field, Illimit, MJ, TopNotch, Meta4, Amazin, Epidemic, Mani08, ty-statz, Kilosthaboss06, x-calibur.....damn theys too many to name, but i aint gunna talk no more shit, jus really check out tha site, an if ya wanna really test ya skills sign up, an send some beef haha, yall kiddies have fun over here though (eye take poop to da mouf daily!!)

^^^ AYO NOTCH, U see how niggas tryna play us ova here Fam ?? Nunna yall niggas is fuckin wit POOPSEX.COM and only a faggit would fuck wit somebody post on some gay shit like dat ......... Dem niggas dat Notch Named would str8 murk alla yall niggas son ....... lol word up but yall nigga scared to battle yall jus talk it ...... lol nvm fuck forum beef ...........TopNotch, Whaddup 3 times .......

Top-Notch 02-01-07 06:10 PM

whaddup Real Talk....these clowns can edit whatever i dont care, but i hear theres another cypher, yea me an RT gunna be comin at yall....

Blay'all 02-01-07 07:06 PM

lmaoooooo... get off the internet my dude.

SerB 02-01-07 07:07 PM

rofllllllllllllllllllll

*dead* @ this thread man.