RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ramcees vs D~Tox tha Legend (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239698)

Ramcees 01-30-07 04:21 AM

Ramcees vs D~Tox tha Legend

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

WAIT TILL I DROP

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 02-02-07 at 04:21 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 01-30-07 04:21 AM

Ramcees has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-30-07 04:21 AM.

System 01-31-07 08:26 PM

D~Tox tha Legend has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-31-07 08:26 PM.

D~Tox tha Legend 01-31-07 08:37 PM

Someone brought this ‘Poodle’ to a “Pit Fight”, knowing my words will ‘Blow His Mind‘, so he don’t “Sit right”
I rip mikes, and leave a scar on your lip, ‘Right Hits’ leave you “Wiped, Lashed” bitch couldn’t sit tight

My flows ‘Tsunami’ Nigga, killing you with “Water Weight”, yet you put your ‘Hands Up’ cause these punches make ya “Guard Ya Face”[/B]
I seen your past so I can hardly hate, but your ‘Candy’ “Bard” spitten freestyle, didn’t cause a quake

This Nigga knows I’m ‘Contagious’, so called me out hopping I’d “Cough On Him”
Then ‘He Died’ an I brought his bones “Bacc From The Grave“, so I could “Stomp On Him”

With so many deep cut ‘Body Blows’ you’ll be asking me for “Jabs”, meantime my girl in the store where ya pops works, “Asking For Bags”
Flashing the mags and asking for cash is weak for his broke ass, so were blasting him fast and tossing him, into the street with joke raps

You haven’t been home in awhile so your family orders out, only to find your remains in the pizza boxes, assorted out
Id tell a ‘Joke’ about your bars but there “Already Laughing”, so I’ll give you some crit, here’s a B*TCHSLAP with a BACKSWING

You couldn’t ‘Cook Hot Bars’ if you changed your name “Stove Top”, the way I’m overcooking this bitch, I make the Blood On His Bones Stop
You trailing off with your punches you can say it’s in “Kaos”, and oh yea, there’s no room on my dick, so jump off! and stay off!

Ramcees 02-01-07 03:18 PM

kid u wana c bars of brilliance the kinda lines that rhymes n burns
so stop wastin ya time.... readin ya own verse
kid this RapVerse, u Raps Worst, i smash herbz
Here u'll get creamed, like lap danz 4 nerds
u get smacked backwordz, these rhymes hot i keep'em roastin
only time u get votes, ....is wen ur da one postin
kid ya stupid n played out, like Rocky picture Horrors
u come wit spark, n go out quick like Soicide Bombers
De Tox ur a failure, u only succeed to dissapoint
U drop Killa Verses, and die just to proof a point
d tox best is, posting a blank message, ya rhymes average
ya like a blind guy recitin rhymes in sign language

Ramcees 02-01-07 03:23 PM

kid sorry took so long i just bn really busy

i joined b-boys.com its aight.... lotsa btls happenin

GKillaz05 02-04-07 11:28 AM

Voted For: Ramcees

Ramcees:
kid u wana c bars of brilliance the kinda lines that rhymes n burns
so stop wastin ya time.... readin ya own verse
2/5 - Coulda been worded better.
1/5
2/5
2/5
De Tox ur a failure, u only succeed to dissapoint
U drop Killa Verses, and die just to proof a point
0/5 - fuck you yo
d tox best is, posting a blank message, ya rhymes average
ya like a blind guy recitin rhymes in sign language
1.5/5
8/30

D~Tox tha Legend:
Someone brought this ‘Poodle’ to a “Pit Fight”, knowing my words will ‘Blow His Mind‘, so he don’t “Sit right”
I rip mikes, and leave a scar on your lip, ‘Right Hits’ leave you “Wiped, Lashed” bitch couldn’t sit tight
2/5
My flows ‘Tsunami’ Nigga, killing you with “Water Weight”, yet you put your ‘Hands Up’ cause these punches make ya “Guard Ya Face”[/B]
I seen your past so I can hardly hate, but your ‘Candy’ “Bard” spitten freestyle, didn’t cause a quake
2/5
This Nigga knows I’m ‘Contagious’, so called me out hopping I’d “Cough On Him”
Then ‘He Died’ an I brought his bones “Bacc From The Grave“, so I could “Stomp On Him”
1/5
With so many deep cut ‘Body Blows’ you’ll be asking me for “Jabs”, meantime my girl in the store where ya pops works, “Asking For Bags”
Flashing the mags and asking for cash is weak for his broke ass, so were blasting him fast and tossing him, into the street with joke raps
1/5
You haven’t been home in awhile so your family orders out, only to find your remains in the pizza boxes, assorted out
Id tell a ‘Joke’ about your bars but there “Already Laughing”, so I’ll give you some crit, here’s a B*TCHSLAP with a BACKSWING
1/5
You couldn’t ‘Cook Hot Bars’ if you changed your name “Stove Top”, the way I’m overcooking this bitch, I make the Blood On His Bones Stop
You trailing off with your punches you can say it’s in “Kaos”, and oh yea, there’s no room on my dick, so jump off! and stay off!
1/5
8/30

Tie, so I gotta pick someone, and i think your verse was more of a better battle verse then the other dudes.

Ransum 02-04-07 01:05 PM

vs

sorry i thought ramcees was more straight to the point without streching hes bars......

nice battle....

.Judicial. 02-04-07 10:57 PM

Voted For: D~Tox tha Legend

ima have to give this vote to this guy. both could have dropped better verses but i guess this is what the bar has been set at since the VET'S have moved on....ok the 1st guy you were doing good but fell off on your simple vocab and your punches were not up to par and didn't rhyme...you should work on your diction and you will be nice...this guy gets my vote because his drop was over better, the punches were not as good as they could be but they were present and hit enough to get my vote.

Ramcees 02-05-07 02:20 AM

uppin 4 votes

thanx 4 votin

ok

Ramcees 02-06-07 01:04 AM

comin i dont like open battles

lets getm closed

vote

Ramcees 02-07-07 03:19 PM

3 votes but 110 views cumin

U dont need to be rocket scientist

need votes

Ramcees 02-13-07 03:18 PM

uppin 4votes

vote
votes pls

flow verse 02-20-07 07:44 PM

Ramcees took this one i think there is plenty of room for improvement.. but i enjoyed his drop a lot more the wordplay was better... but not by much they seem quite simple ... but overall good drop... D~Tox did have a better flow and his drop was organized, but i thought his punches could have been harder.. good drop by both keep it up ..... 1

Valiant 03-08-07 10:52 PM

Ramcees Gets it, With the key element here: Structure