RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Mr. Tavarez.. I'm sure you can appreciate this.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239762)

King Solo 02-02-07 04:53 PM

Mr. Tavarez.. I'm sure you can appreciate this..

HOT DAMN!!!

Have you ever seen a finer female specimen in all your life? NO!

N.Tavarez 02-02-07 05:04 PM

ALL PICTURES OF MY WIFE MUST BE CLEARED BY ME BEFORE POSTING!!!!
damn shes hot

Compose 02-02-07 05:15 PM

lol, she looked good in the episode yesterday, those lines on each side of her lips/cheek make her look a little older though when she smiles

Crooked Hat 02-02-07 05:18 PM

she's alright. def not top 5 material. but nice nonetheless.

J. Luth 02-02-07 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
lol, she looked good in the episode yesterday, those lines on each side of her lips/cheek make her look a little older though when she smiles

ROFL @ last nights episode. and yea she did look fine. :hump:

she AINT even TOUCHING lana tho son.

King Solo 02-02-07 06:58 PM

^ what the fuck are you talking about?

kristin kreuk has gone mediocre... i used to think she was fine as hell, reaching her peak towards the end of Season 4.. but since then her sex appeal ain't nearly as good as it used to be. I put that down to the fact Erica Durance has become a regular cast member... when she first came into the show she wasn't the finest, but now.. FUCK ME!! she owns the fuck out of every fucking female to hit that show.

Word to episodes "SPELL" from Season 4, "AQUA" and "EXPOSED" from Season 5 and "CRIMSON" from Season 6.

^ All fucking dope episodes for Erica Durance fans. :hump:

Mad Dog 02-02-07 07:05 PM

i can definitely appreciate this :thumbup:

J. Luth 02-02-07 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
^ what the fuck are you talking about?

kristin kreuk has gone mediocre... i used to think she was fine as hell, reaching her peak towards the end of Season 4.. but since then her sex appeal ain't nearly as good as it used to be. I put that down to the fact Erica Durance has become a regular cast member... when she first came into the show she wasn't the finest, but now.. FUCK ME!! she owns the fuck out of every fucking female to hit that show.

Word to episodes "SPELL" from Season 4, "AQUA" and "EXPOSED" from Season 5 and "CRIMSON" from Season 6.

^ All fucking dope episodes for Erica Durance fans. :hump:

son, this can be your warning. But PLEASE don't disrespect the opinions of the all mighty spul. Lana>Louis don't hate, appreciate SUCKAH :shoot:

King Solo 02-02-07 10:14 PM

^ Who the fuck is Louis?? LMAO...

But guaranteed, in a contest... Erica Durance would wipe the floor with Kristin Kreuk. Unless of course it was a martial arts contest... Kristin has some mean spin kicks.

King Solo 02-02-07 10:18 PM

OWNS

J. Luth 02-02-07 11:05 PM

LOL @ choosing a bad pic. uh-huhhhhh

King Solo 02-03-07 09:37 AM

Erica still owns Kristin... no matter what pictures are used.

J. Luth 02-03-07 10:37 AM

son YOU KNOW NOTHING :shoot:

King Solo 02-03-07 10:48 AM

I KNOW EVERYTHING. :shoot:

J. Luth 02-03-07 01:11 PM

Don't make me go all Ghandi on your ass son :shoot: