RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   God 1, Satan 0 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239929)

Tha .Q 02-10-07 11:38 PM

God 1, Satan 0

In our natural state, it's normal to recognize the God of the universe. Rebelling against such inherent knowledge provides discomfort to the rebel. In other words, claiming that God doesn't exist, or that it's foolish to serve Him is harder than actually praising God and living for Him. Only a fool says in his heart, "There is no God." God is real. Those who serve Him will judge the world. Satan is a liar. He knows his time is short. So, he's out to destroy those who avail themselves to his escamotage**. Here's a game ruiner. Satan loses in the end.

BUDDY.

**I had to use this word I learned...lol

Implicit 02-10-07 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q
Those who serve Him will judge the world.

what do you mean when you say this?

Tha .Q 02-10-07 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
what do you mean when you say this?

1 Corinthians 6:2
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Implicit 02-11-07 12:48 AM

oh alright. i was just a little confused by what you were trying to say..ayo when we gonna finish that track?

Compose 02-11-07 01:01 AM

i could ask a shitload of questions about god that you wouldnt be able to answer, but i dont bother anymore, cuz you'll just end up quoting something from the bible that doesnt answer my question but makes it seem like you know what you're talking about

La Cosa Nostra 02-11-07 03:49 AM

What is god to you the q?

Terumoto 02-11-07 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q
1 Corinthians 6:2
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Isn't it possible that that means DON'T judge the world? I mean, one of the main things is you shouldn't judge. And what constitutes a saint exactly? Is there such people? Surely not every christian is a saint... Are you even a saint?

H.o.G 02-11-07 04:21 AM

gayest shit i have ever heard in my life and ive lived through two decades and then some

please provide a more coherent argument towards a deity next time, faggot

Magic5 02-11-07 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.o.G
gayest shit i have ever heard in my life and ive lived through two decades and then some

please provide a more coherent argument towards a deity next time, faggot

Lmao, word.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-11-07 01:13 PM

Quote:

please provide a more coherent argument towards a deity next time, faggot you believe your

Sadly, to you im sure, your opinion isnt worth Jack, talking about a coherent arguement, well what "logic based" point do you pose in this arguement? None, besides youre worthless opinion, who cares how long you've been alive and what shit you've had to deal with, to be honest its completely irrelavant, and until you can come back with a statement to counteract ThaQ's that is actually fitting for this discusion dont waste your time posting.

Oh, and calling someone a "Faggot" who's beliefs are the complete opposite of that just makes you look even more stupid, you called him the one thing he most certainly isnt, so please, get smarter before posting in this part of rapverse!

Tha .Q 02-11-07 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
oh alright. i was just a little confused by what you were trying to say..ayo when we gonna finish that track?

man...recording is on PAUSE right now...

jus moved so Im gettin settled in a bit

Tha .Q 02-11-07 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
Sadly, to you im sure, your opinion isnt worth Jack, talking about a coherent arguement, well what "logic based" point do you pose in this arguement? None, besides youre worthless opinion, who cares how long you've been alive and what shit you've had to deal with, to be honest its completely irrelavant, and until you can come back with a statement to counteract ThaQ's that is actually fitting for this discusion dont waste your time posting.

Oh, and calling someone a "Faggot" who's beliefs are the complete opposite of that just makes you look even more stupid, you called him the one thing he most certainly isnt, so please, get smarter before posting in this part of rapverse!

Bro...don't waste your time...I got kid on ignore because he can't say anything intelligent...

So, please don't quote him

:thumbup:

Tha .Q 02-11-07 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Isn't it possible that that means DON'T judge the world? I mean, one of the main things is you shouldn't judge. And what constitutes a saint exactly? Is there such people? Surely not every christian is a saint... Are you even a saint?

1 Peter 2:9 speaks of Christians as God's special, chosen people..It says we are a "royal" priesthood...

Don't let the teaching of Catholicism, which is almost a cult in itself, confound you. A saint is someone who's accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior and lives their lives for Him.

And, YES, I am a saint of God.

Tha .Q 02-11-07 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
i could ask a shitload of questions about god that you wouldnt be able to answer, but i dont bother anymore, cuz you'll just end up quoting something from the bible that doesnt answer my question but makes it seem like you know what you're talking about

Then, the problem seems to stem from the fact that you don't like the answer I give.

P.S. Don't make assumptions. I will answer your questions. But, be prepared to hear the answer. A person's misperception of truth doesn't alter what is true.

Tha .Q 02-11-07 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
What is god to you the q?

God...... IS.

Period.