RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   K, Family Guy got racist (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239948)

Logic The Goonie 02-12-07 12:15 AM

K, Family Guy got racist

Peter wanted to stop drinking, so he started doing crack, and then when Brian asked where he got it from, Peter says "blacks". They saved THAT one by Brain saying "What?" and Peter saying "Yeah, someone was selling it behind Blacks hardware store" so I let it go. But then, Peter smokes the shit, hugs a couch cushion and says "Cops dun come and took mah baby"

YEAH THATS RACIST

M&rk 02-12-07 12:30 AM

....... about time

Cola 02-12-07 03:30 AM

stfu logic.....they are makin fun of racist sterostypes...stop being a fag...

they make fun of jews, mexicans, n every other type all the time...stop being a fucking homo

Status 02-12-07 03:33 AM

SOC is gay......and thats that

Mad Dog 02-12-07 05:16 AM

Soc...if you ever saw an episode of Drawn together you'd be doing back flips at the amount of shit thats done on that programme...also South Park...but...meh...

Appocolyptik 02-12-07 05:31 AM

The South Park episode with the Black 'richers' is easily one of the funniest episodes of a programme that I've ever watched.

Sir Smash'Alot 02-12-07 06:58 AM

Its ok to make fun of everybody but blacks.. cmon guys didnt you know thats the rule?

J Summers 02-12-07 09:58 AM

2 points family guy .................

Mad Dog 02-12-07 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
The South Park episode with the Black 'richers' is easily one of the funniest episodes of a programme that I've ever watched.

yeah man that shits hilarious...

what are richers scared of?...GHOSTS (put on kkk like sheets)

subliminal racism at it's best...

BigTony.Self 02-12-07 10:43 AM

poking fun at blacks .........racist .....every black comedian poking fun at white folks ...........funny ????????? :huh:

Logic The Goonie 02-12-07 12:19 PM

I love South Park and Drawn Together wtf. Family Guy has been right on the line with the racist shit lately, all because they're becoming obsolete, but that shit just crossed the line. I know they make fun of everyone, but as far as I've seen, that's the first time they've actually been straight out racist. They've stepped into the territory before though and with other races too, don't get me wrong. It's super pathetic to see what was once a truly funny show degrade itself to dumbass little flashbacks and racist jokes for the entirety of the season just because they lost their touch.

confusion 02-12-07 12:35 PM

shut up you faggot

Magic5 02-12-07 01:10 PM

Family Guy is dope, holla!

Compose 02-12-07 02:39 PM

sounds like isaac hayes syndrome, he got all mad when they made fun of scientology and left but stayed while they were making fun of everyone else lol...hypocritical?

Mad Dog 02-12-07 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
I love South Park and Drawn Together wtf. Family Guy has been right on the line with the racist shit lately, all because they're becoming obsolete, but that shit just crossed the line. I know they make fun of everyone, but as far as I've seen, that's the first time they've actually been straight out racist. They've stepped into the territory before though and with other races too, don't get me wrong. It's super pathetic to see what was once a truly funny show degrade itself to dumbass little flashbacks and racist jokes for the entirety of the season just because they lost their touch.

contradict yaself why dont you...South Park and Drawn together are much worse than Family Guy at insulting other races...and you pissed off @ one family guy moment...even though they themselves are falling into that humour...

you should be pissed at the fact they're following the South Park/Drawn Together pattern...not pissed at one tiny skit...jeebus