RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Willa Abuses her powers to much!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240079)

Paranoid 02-18-07 06:11 PM

Willa Abuses her powers to much!!!!

Okay so heres the story. Spul dropped his track like he usually does and I fed it and I asked him to return the favior and he didn't like usual so I post again askin him to rtf n what not and I suppose Willa closes his thread because of that:huh: and well now Spul is blamin me for snitchin because Willa says I PM'd here. Well first things first, i could careless about pming willa for somin as small as not rtf. Willa ducked me twice and she's closed like millions of my song threads so Spul tell me why would I snitch? Willa's just trying to set me up.

J Summers 02-18-07 06:16 PM

wow u got the idea of snitching way wrong

Paranoid 02-18-07 06:18 PM

how did I snitch then? just cause of my post?

J Summers 02-18-07 06:29 PM

u didn't i wouldnt call telling willa about a fucked up song or however that whent snitching, snitching sends people to jail, not getting there thread closed

Sir Smash'Alot 02-18-07 06:40 PM

snitch2 /snɪtʃ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[snich] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation Informal.
–verb (used without object)
1. to turn informer; tattle.

Paranoid 02-18-07 06:47 PM

^okay? lol

Dufflebag Boy 02-18-07 07:02 PM

lmao first off no one gives a fuck bout ur problem wit willa...and second stop getting butthurt over her and stop complaining she's a good mod and u just a lil bitch stop makin annoying threads bout the same complaints 24/7

P To Tha R! 02-18-07 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
u didn't i wouldnt call telling willa about a fucked up song or however that whent snitching, snitching sends people to jail, not getting there thread closed

snitching is telling on anything...

i bet u use that when niggas in yo hood claim u snitched

Ysdat 02-18-07 07:34 PM

who the fuck cares. This entire site is sounding like a bunch a little fucking girls.

Cry cry cry cry , willa closed my thread, cry cry cry cry cry cry, willa said I pm'd her, cry cry cry cry cry

who the fuck cares?!

Pure Knowledge 02-18-07 07:40 PM

Most of you can't rap anyway, so stop complaining. AHAHAHA

Past Tense 02-18-07 07:45 PM

^^Yet you haven't posted anything?

Crazy Hades 02-18-07 09:07 PM

Dude....

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

J Summers 02-18-07 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
snitching is telling on anything...

i bet u use that when niggas in yo hood claim u snitched

not quite i was just noting at how loosley you fuckin e rappers use theese terms...

Ebircs 02-18-07 10:05 PM

i dont even like para..but i kinda agree w him,,,,if i got the story right

on another note..while i have the time....

i wana give this kid props....cuz he got his ass RIPPED by OYD and he still on this site, and still does his thing...........so i do got a certin amount of respect for dude...

Ltizzle 02-18-07 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
wow u got the idea of snitching way wrong

Lmao, I was thinking the same thing.