RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   to the 2 or 3 people who watch heroes lol... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240125)

Compose 02-19-07 10:54 PM

to the 2 or 3 people who watch heroes lol...

tonights episode was fuckin dope as hell but anyway, i just noticed, the guy who works for mr. bennet, didnt he have power negation like he could stop people from using powers, how come he didnt stop peter from flying and the same with his brother...etc. whiplash boomshacalaca, just wondering this

∆ P E X X 02-19-07 11:41 PM

ah fuck i missed it. oh well, torrents for my ass

Ebircs 02-20-07 12:16 AM

el rey got a site where they post it......the also post it on NBC or abc or wtf ever .com...

yeah i followed the 1st season

Captain Cornball 02-20-07 09:58 AM

i didnt catch onto the power negation part... but its cool that the invisible dude taught peter petrelli that he didnt have to be near the others to use their powers .. and silar is fuckin mad.. greed lust for power succubus of the brains for otherss powers .. its sick .. but still .. the show is bad ass .. if any of you are familiar ..with the calling the quickening and the gathering, transcendence to a higher soul state ... peace to all who know .. for those who dont .. you never will .. cuz your garbo !

bitches

Pure Knowledge 02-20-07 12:49 PM

I saw the commercials for the episode, and they made it look incredibly homosexual. With all that whispering and shit.
someone will fly
and someone will die

Woooooo, isn't that what we were already expecting?

-TeamOne- 02-20-07 05:48 PM

yup peter flew, simone died, but peter is gonna bring her back somehow cuz she was in his vision, he prolly gon go back in time and stop it from happenin

Dabatos 02-21-07 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
tonights episode was fuckin dope as hell but anyway, i just noticed, the guy who works for mr. bennet, didnt he have power negation like he could stop people from using powers, how come he didnt stop peter from flying and the same with his brother...etc. whiplash boomshacalaca, just wondering this

OMG that guy owns with his powers. He can use any power he absorbs around him. OMG! lol.. He can do anything. Shit I'd rob a bank of I was him. I guess thats why I aint a heroe :( lol.

Dabatos 02-21-07 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
yup peter flew, simone died, but peter is gonna bring her back somehow cuz she was in his vision, he prolly gon go back in time and stop it from happenin

but remember that japanese dude try to go back in time and it didnt allow him to save that white girl he liked. I doubt peter can do it.

BigTony.Self 02-21-07 07:43 PM

man that show killz all

-TeamOne- 02-23-07 09:24 AM

thats cuz his power got weak and he didnt know how 2 get it workin bak

Compose 02-23-07 09:57 AM

^nah but Hiro couldnt save her cuz it was just her time to die, she had a tumor in her head or some shit i forgot exactly, so he would like have to go back in time years and years to tell her about her tumor lol, but i agree peter will end up saving simone most likely by going back in time, i doubt they would just kill off a character like that she's important

WaX Da DreaM 02-23-07 05:10 PM

lmaooooooooooooooo..

In the words of Flavor Flav

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Yall are on some other shit haha..

-Wax-

Pure Knowledge 02-23-07 05:13 PM

I just saw another commercial last night.
"Hold on a second...I'm not who you think I am at all! I'm somebody completely different!"

Can you say Trapped in the Closet?

-TeamOne- 02-23-07 06:04 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt even see the preview for next weeks episode!!!