RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Want to always have abundance? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240311)

Tha .Q 02-27-07 07:30 AM

Want to always have abundance?

Give.

Abundance is energy. And, because energy is never created nor destroyed, it flows freely in the universe. That means when you tap into the universe's abundance, you become part of something bigger/greater than yourself. You don't truly OWN anything. It all belongs to God. We're simply "borrowing" it. Therefore, if you hoard blessings and refuse to give, you cut off the flow of energy back into your own life. So, truthfully, giving to others is, in essence, giving to yourself.

There are times when I walk down the street and give 20 dollars to a homeless guy. God promised to take care of the poor. Or, I'll be in a restaurant or store and give the waitress/worker double what my bill was. There are times when I literally walk around looking for people to bless. I'm sure there are many foundations and charities I could be part of. But, you don't realize how something as simple as giving 10 dollars and saying "God bless you" to someone struggling blesses their life.

I am richly abundant. As I learn to continue to be unselfish and tap into the natural abundance of the universe, everyone's life around me will also improve.

Terumoto 02-27-07 08:13 AM

Very true.

∆ P E X X 02-27-07 10:43 AM

hahaa, if i told you the synchronicity i've been having, relating to this, all three of us would slap our selves.

i was just talking about my abundance too, its getting... much stronger. i think about things and they manifest in my life. especially people.

q what you've discussed is very contrary to what religious books would have you believe. what have you been reading lately

M&rk 03-01-07 12:58 AM

kinda seems like your bragging. like u easily coulda gotten your point across with out makin the whole thread about yourself

Blackmage 03-01-07 01:15 AM

I'm not necessairly giving, i just splurge hardcore. Like i'll go to a restaurant and get....iono last night i was at steak and shake and i got a brownie fudge sundae. $3.49. I tipped the waiter $10 just because i liked his attitude. Now i'm just moving out buying a new bed computer and couch. Expensive right, i could've been stingy and kept that but i didn't. Why? Truthfully...Iono i just chalk it up to how i don't have an appreciation for money. always drop money like it's shit. just can't hold on to it. I don't look at it as giving i just call it living to survive and not to live. Surviving is natural, you don't have to think about it you just do it. It's programmed into your body so i don't think i just follow my body.

Shear Kaughn 03-01-07 01:36 AM

true true true......

Crazy Hades 03-01-07 10:52 AM

Quote:
Abundance is energy. And, because energy is never created nor destroyed, it flows freely in the universe. That means when you tap into the universe's abundance, you become part of something bigger/greater than yourself. You don't truly OWN anything. It all belongs to God. We're simply "borrowing" it. Therefore, if you hoard blessings and refuse to give, you cut off the flow of energy back into your own life. So, truthfully, giving to others is, in essence, giving to yourself.

Lmao... you just equated the Theory of Relativity with giving people money. That's a horrible example.