RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wow @ Shamrock winnin the 100k ??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240319)

TitoBronsky 02-27-07 04:44 PM

Wow @ Shamrock winnin the 100k ???

The White Rapper show is crazy yall..... i know yall aint think Shamrock of the ATL was gonna bring home the 100k... The whole show i thought John Brown was gonna win that shit.... last night.... Sham held it down and brought the complete package even though Brown had the better track... i could see why Sham won... but..... Damn.....

Hollelujah Holla Back

-Bronsky

Sir Smash'Alot 02-27-07 04:48 PM

All of them sucked from what i saw

Enygma 02-27-07 05:03 PM

Word....I actually thought Persia was gonna win up until she got the boot...lol

Sir Smash'Alot 02-27-07 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Word....I actually thought Persia was gonna win up until she got the boot...lol

I hope she chokes on a chicken bone and can never rap again honestly

Restricted 02-27-07 07:12 PM

I missed the final episode...shit...

Cola 02-27-07 08:48 PM

hahahahha...YEEAAHHHH....SHAM IS THE MAN

Tha .Q 02-27-07 08:52 PM

WHY would anyone think Persia was good? She sucked.

Plus, she used the N word like she was brown skinned!

BigTony.Self 02-27-07 09:08 PM

^^^truth be told not any skin should use a word like dat or be proud of it i hate when people say something about white people using it likes its a race specific word its derived from a truly pathetic time period in society and shouldn t be used as a cool word ....................word

Past Tense 02-27-07 09:17 PM

So did i John Brown was actually pretty tight he had some ill lines

that Malcom X line he had on like episode 2 or 4 was ill

Tha .Q 02-27-07 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTony.Self
^^^truth be told not any skin should use a word like dat or be proud of it i hate when people say something about white people using it likes its a race specific word its derived from a truly pathetic time period in society and shouldn t be used as a cool word ....................word

Yea..but as a white person, it's ABSOLUTELY a NO NO

:nono:

BigTony.Self 02-27-07 09:53 PM

ionno i think thats just stereo typical why is there a word that black people can say but white people cant but if a white person says it in the same way its considered as bad or racist

M&rk 02-27-07 09:58 PM

yeah, i hated persia but she could sing... and its funny how they said sham just did played out shit and the one judge was like yeah but that doesn't matter, it sells... so true. i def think sham would sell more, but john brown woulda got my vote cuz rap doesn't need another paul wall. it'd rather hear some more crazy king of the burb type shit. either way neither really that good nor ganna do shit, that show aint ganna bring any respect to anyones name

Pure Knowledge 02-27-07 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
The White Rapper show is crazy yall..... i know yall aint think Shamrock of the ATL was gonna bring home the 100k... The whole show i thought John Brown was gonna win that shit.... last night.... Sham held it down and brought the complete package even though Brown had the better track... i could see why Sham won... but..... Damn.....

Hollelujah Holla Back

-Bronsky

John Brown was garbage and a half. Go white dude with a grill.

.Ike. 02-27-07 11:33 PM

im glad shamrock won...i didnt watch it...but.....

john brown was a fucking retard....seriously.....the ghetto revival.....who the fuck really has the desire to "revive" ghetto music....like dude said...since when did living with no money...being damn near homeless...hearing gun shots every night....having people around u being killed.......since when did that become cool?.....that dude was a fucking disgrace to ANY rapper

Past Tense 02-27-07 11:46 PM

yeah but still he was the best rapper on the show with the best punchlines and the best battler