RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Pink Slip Battle: DaTrusHurts Vs. Syntax (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240320)

Restricted 02-27-07 05:24 PM

Pink Slip Battle: DaTrusHurts Vs. Syntax

Who wants to see it? I want to battle this dude one vs one in a regular text battle pink slip style.

Whoever loses gets booted off the site and banned IP style..

I know it has been a while since this site has seen any real beef or heavy text battling but I'm back to change this shit.

Vote up :gfy:

Restricted 02-27-07 05:25 PM

I'll be first to say, yes I want to see me merk the shit out of this 22 year old lifeless faggot who dates ugly whores and get battle text, topical, audio, etc worth shit and is the exact opposite of what hip-hop represents.

Ysdat 02-27-07 05:27 PM

Should be awwwww daaaaaay Yooooo!!!

Restricted 02-27-07 05:49 PM

Keep this shit up..

DaTrusHurtz 02-27-07 05:53 PM

I vote Yes if its actually enforced. If no one enforces the pink-slip and bans Syntax in the end by IP and every possible method, than I'm not interested because without the pink-slip, it would just be another battle against a newbie for me.

BigTony.Self 02-27-07 05:54 PM

Git R Done.........

Restricted 02-27-07 05:55 PM

Let's do it then..

I'll pm Strobe tonight and make sure he understands that this is an IP Ban and we both have accepted the terms.

I can't wait to see you gone faggot.

WhoAmI 02-27-07 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
I vote Yes if its actually enforced. If no one enforces the pink-slip and bans Syntax in the end by IP and every possible method, than I'm not interested because without the pink-slip, it would just be another battle against a newbie for me.

syntax aint a newbie btw and also pinkslip battles do get enoforced so it would be a genuine pinkslip battle...i vote yes

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-27-07 05:59 PM

What if its a draw? Ban em both :laugh:

Restricted 02-27-07 06:00 PM

^Thank god, someone finally spoke up lol

Aiyo DaTrus, I'm 5-0 in Pink Slip Battles with people like Cali, Chrit, and etc. Have fun trying to win, this is when I try my hardest, I love hate and the beef makes it so much better.

Restricted 02-27-07 06:01 PM

Aurora I'll battle you Pink Slip as well, sounds good to me, I don't mind getting rid of all the garbage on this site, it's time to clear house and rebuild what used to be a good battling site.

How you want it Aurora? Text, Topical, Audio?

Restricted 02-27-07 06:15 PM

Keep this shit on top..

The battle is taking place tomorrow, so everyone make sure to vote on this battle.

p4ntzistheish 02-27-07 09:59 PM

Sure why the fuck not.

M&rk 02-27-07 10:02 PM

sounds like a good deal, but what ya'll so heated about?

Restricted 02-27-07 10:24 PM

Dude thinks he is god at battling and that everyone here and RB sucks at battling beside himself because he went undefeated in a single 1-2-1 punchline season lmao

I'ma kill this dude, everyone watch this battle and make sure to vote up.