RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   DaTrus Is BITCH!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240327)

Restricted 02-28-07 09:32 AM

DaTrus Is BITCH!!

After yesterday where he posted up in the Pinkslip thread I made saying he would battle me if Strobe approved it, and Strobe pm'd me last night and said that he would ban whoever lost the battle since we both agree'd on it. Now dismorning I show DaTrus Strobe accepted and DaTrus talking about how he don't want to battle anymore because he says I'll just get another account.

So..

Here is my word to the whole Rapverse Board, if I lose against DaTrusHurts in that pinkslip battle I will leave the site and never come back.

Now DaTrus, quit being a wack bitch, grab the balls you claim to have and step up and battle like you said you would, don't back out and tuck ya dick between ya legs homo.

I'm setting the battle up, whether you have dignity will show if you accept the battle and man up.

Bitch :thefinger

Restricted 02-28-07 09:43 AM

Fine, you know what if he is scared of the pink slip factor, just have him battle me regular and we'll see who is better, that way he doesn't have to worry about not having a life to connect to everyday.

Restricted 02-28-07 09:46 AM

^Maybe he didn't want the option of being kicked off the site if he did lose..

I don't konw, I just want to battle this kid!! lol I wish he would just battle me, what the fuck is the big deal with it?

Restricted 02-28-07 09:49 AM

But I get no satisfaction is knowing that I beat him one vs. one, because he claims he is better than me..

Plus, the dude has never picked up a microphone in his life. That'd be like me fighting an armless person....where is the fun in that?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 09:51 AM

Both bitches? DaTrus for not accepting, and for Syn making this a 3 day bitch fight, give it up?

Restricted 02-28-07 09:54 AM

^You are obviously not a real life battler because you would know about beef and pride..

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 09:54 AM

^- No Shit! I just get high and spit for the GBA, net beef is wack, and there is no thing as iPride ;)

Restricted 02-28-07 09:58 AM

^That's why this site has no passion nor active battling..

This is a BATTLE site, if you don't come here to battle then you are a waste of space on this forum lol

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 10:02 AM

Excuse me? Whats the site called? Rap verse, oh thats right, not battle verse, i can elavate off of more than battles, im trying to step my game up to audio tryin to not fucks with text, n shit, ive gotten into mad battles at this site, this isnt my only name, i have an alias from back in the day, i remember beatin caliph, got jocked against bone collector but w/e im just sayin, ive put it down enough now im just kickin back, but i can always hop right back if need be

Mad Dog 02-28-07 10:32 AM

if Strobe IP banned DaTrust...him making an alias account wouldn't work...

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 10:37 AM

IP bans aint shit, id just use a proxy and come back :laugh:

Mad Dog 02-28-07 10:42 AM

i think the desperation to get back on here after a pink slip battle is amusing