RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Your biggest character flaws? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240806)

Logic The Goonie 03-23-07 06:46 PM

Your biggest character flaws?

Personally, I tend to think I am everything to everyone that I am talking to or am associated with. For example, if I'm talking to someone on AIM and they take too long to reply I get annoyed because I feel like all attention should be directed my way. (Yes, I sound like a woman, lmao)

Yours?

PS I'm not so sure this should be under this forum, but it will get better replies this way.

iamthatdude87 03-23-07 06:58 PM

I tend to dø my own thing All the time. Ex: lets say soméone wants to go out, but sobar. id be like fuck that shit imma smoké a bleezie. I also like béin an asshole to ppl its fun and i dont care wüt ppl think...... Another flåw i waste my Money on armory jus recently i came üp on a ak 47 for 4 bills ....... I göt a 45, 38, and a 12 gauge cant wait till i get the tech 9 lol

Dufflebag Boy 03-23-07 07:39 PM

lol ur not alone logic i feel the same way bout that shit...my character flaw is that when i should get off my ass and get my feet on the ground i dont actually i cant cuz of how fucked up i feel and how depressed i am and shit but when i dont have to get off my ass i cant get on it...if that counts as a character flaw, i dunno

Terumoto 03-23-07 08:54 PM

I don't have a character.

Past Tense 03-23-07 09:30 PM

im lazy.......i dont want to get a job

lol i gotta work on that shizzum

Crazy Hades 03-23-07 09:56 PM

If a girl tends to like me and I only like her a bit, when she tries to hug me and dance with me and shit, I grab her arms and fling her into a crowd of people. I'm not even fucking kidding.

M&rk 03-24-07 12:45 AM

i make fun of people too much, usually i just think about like the meanest thing a person could say to that person. like if someone they know dies or has some disease i always think of it and dont think its a big deal cuz if i was in that situation and someone said that to me i wouldn't make a big deal of it cuz iwoulda already thought of it. but when i drink and i see some bitch lookin stupid or some dude full of them self i can't keep from tell'em or makin fun of 'em some way.
like i dont try to be mean it just comes natual, i try keepin tabs on it when im sober though

Tha .Q 03-24-07 01:02 PM

Probably my tendency to have a victim's mentality in SOME cases...By victim's mentality, I mean thoughts like "God, EVERYONE is always getting on my nerves."

^^Stuff like that...So, to combat that, I've had to learn to be more assertive and perceive situations on a one-by-one basis, not merge all incidents into one.

KOOL COL-B 03-24-07 02:28 PM

i trust people too eazily, and it comes back to bite me in tha ass

and also, sometimes i just look TOO good

:/ werd

WhoAmI 03-26-07 07:10 AM

i don't have that much patience, i get pissed off real quick, i could represent the nation in making cracks at the expense of fat people

In-Vision 07-30-07 03:16 AM

I think the worst character flaw anyone can have, is just lack of effort in improving yourself on a day to day basis.

recognition of human error is in no way constructive. It is only constructive when bettering yourself as a person of the world to better serve humanity is a habbit...and you are able to calculate what is more important between building upon whats already solid....or re-constructing the foundation of what is not sturdy enough for you to maintain peace in your life. Because see, to chose one randomly is selfish.

It might seem appropriate to fix an issue that is making you unhappy, but someone who needs you might need you to step up in an already strong category. We are not flawed because we are human, we are flawed because the knowledge of our imperfections is enough to rationalize our mistakes, and find ways to make them acceptable. Yet we are also flawed for fearing mistakes, and dwelling on them as well.

chip 07-30-07 11:14 AM

i am brutally honest to the point of being an asshole sometimes, because i can't stand having fake ppl around me, and i don't wanna be one...

Chris Stylez 07-30-07 07:09 PM

My biggest character flaw is procrastinating thinking the worlds going to wait for me.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 08-22-07 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
If a girl tends to like me and I only like her a bit, when she tries to hug me and dance with me and shit, I grab her arms and fling her into a crowd of people. I'm not even fucking kidding.

Rofl, wordd :laugh:

I fucking hate when people are suppose to call you back, and they know they are, and they dont, my fucking brother does that to me allll the time, he wouldve just left my house, i call him to bring me back a dunkin donuts coffee, or to see if he can pick me up a lil somethin and he never calls back, hes always like aww bro i missed your call :banghead: :banghead: