RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Foreign telivision star hangs herself (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240944)

Indeph 03-30-07 12:02 PM

Foreign telivision star hangs herself

Another TV artiste Sharda commited suicide by hanging herself.Sharda is a popular TV actress ,she had acted in Yedirneechal serial and later as an achor in Jay TV Top 10.Her popularity grew as she acted as Anjali , one of the sisters in Kolangal.

Sharda lives with her parents Vishwanathan - Subratha in Chennai Kotturpuram.She is the youngest of the two sisters , and her sister Shreya is in Calcutta for vacation.It is beleived that she has hanged herself last night.She has left a letter stating that no one is responsible for her death and that she has become useless to her parents.

Hardly a month had passed since the death of another TV actress Vaishnavi,when Sharda has chosen the same fate.Its a shock among other Chinnathirai artists.

Reason for her death is being investigated,it is said that she had a argument with her father regarding her career which lead her to this decision and it is also said that she may be in love with her co-artiste in Kolangal.

Watever may be the reason some steps need to be taken to bring awareness among our Chinnathirai Actress.

Most people probably don't know who she is, but it's still sad. A suicide triggered by an argument with her father. God that's horrible. And I know most people also won't find this important I just feel I should at least let these people's death count for something :( like awareness or w/e

GKillaz05 03-30-07 12:11 PM

your all about reading about people killin' themself eh indeph?.. some soft of fetish?

Indeph 03-30-07 12:12 PM

-_- it came in an email. I posted two links and one because it was an online suicide. And to the "shit happens" shit I hate it when people say that.

J Summers 03-30-07 12:27 PM

good.. fuckin hodgie...................

Mad Dog 03-30-07 12:28 PM

i don't sympathise with anyone who commits suicide

pen pusher 03-30-07 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i don't sympathise with anyone who commits suicide

i concur........

p4ntzistheish 03-30-07 12:37 PM

Good riddance? You kill yourself and I view you less than a person.

C.March 03-30-07 12:41 PM

I would post the link to the video, apparently she had a webcam going or something...

but you fuckers dont click my links... hoes

Logic The Goonie 03-30-07 12:47 PM

Here's a fucking idea, how about we start caring when anybody dies? Why do we always piss our pants when it's a celebrity, police officer or fire fighter? What about the people all over the world who died today and didn't get a fucking chain e-mail about them?

Go fuck yourself Indeph, really.

Terumoto 03-30-07 01:51 PM

So what if they kill themselves, doesn't make it any different from any other death, leave them alone about it.

And actually, all of you are killing yourselves by not killing yourselves. You're all going to die anyway. You can't escape death, those suicidal people just took a shortcut.

Ebircs 03-30-07 02:05 PM

^^^ not "killing yourself" it's just happening....

unless u smoke or drink .....

but yeah....sux 2 be her...who cares....?

Shear Kaughn 03-30-07 05:39 PM

she probably couldn't take all the pressure and fame and shit like that....people can only take so much

Dufflebag Boy 03-30-07 07:32 PM

damn i feel bad for her and all but she has to be retarded to kill herself over a lil arguement she had with her father its like wtf? my guess is theres more to it than just an arguement. and people who dont sympathize in suicides or any kind of loss of life should be the ones doing the dying

Indeph 03-30-07 09:37 PM

Jesus christ, do you have any idea how fuckin helpless she must have felt? To think there was no other way out besides death? How the hell does that take AWAY her sympathy? You think its some shit for someone to get murdered, but imagine having the murderer live inside you. I'm sorry, I just don't understand. I don't care what it makes me look like, but seriously I don't understand it.