RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mims (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241045)

Journal!st 04-03-07 05:09 AM

Mims

who thinks he is getting over-rated man...mor eand mor ei hear that song the more and more his shit gets lame..

J.R WRiter :shoot: Mims

chip 04-03-07 01:23 PM

getting? he said he could sell a mill sayin nothin on the track... the fact that we're even talking about how wack he is proves it's working... everyone knows he's no lyricist, but at least he's gettin paid...

P To Tha R! 04-03-07 05:41 PM

Yeah that is true to an extent..but he has hit making ability..and still can keep it real..(cop the album)..its a real good debut album

Journal!st 04-03-07 08:51 PM

nah he just making alot cus he just another act like G-Unit.... thats all but a true lyricist sometimes never gets paid their homage nah what im sayin..

GESTURES 04-03-07 09:31 PM

Mims > You

Any questions?

Journal!st 04-03-07 09:42 PM

^^lmfao.....sure he does cus he is more known than me

now Mims>you aswell so no biggie but in a freestyle battle..please

Mr.Write>Mims even if it was his best day

GESTURES 04-03-07 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Write
^^lmfao.....sure he does cus he is more known than me

now Mims>you aswell so no biggie but in a freestyle battle..please

Mr.Write>Mims even if it was his best day

Me>Mims>You

Any questions? lol

Journal!st 04-03-07 10:06 PM

lol.

no just a statement

THIS IS WHY IM HOT!

GESTURES 04-03-07 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Write
lol.

no just a statement

THIS IS WHY IM HOT!

You mad cuz you not!

truthbetold 04-04-07 04:23 PM

so this is were you went huh gestures i guess you got tired of them banning you on RB.........................................but mims shit is bumpable im not sayin hes dope or anything but his shit is deff. bumpable

P To Tha R! 04-04-07 05:49 PM

yeah word to that...it is bumpable

hick 04-04-07 06:05 PM

dude that happens with every song. i bet ppl think ur overrated. haha. or lame.

hick 04-04-07 06:05 PM

but yeah. i love listeing to it when im dancing like a bafoon

Journal!st 04-04-07 07:22 PM

his shit i know is bumpable but he like another calss rapper....dude just goes around with weak rhymes and get more money than dudes with sickpunchlines and metaphors used in their shit for instance saidon, omega, jae millz, and papoose..dude aint even good with his lines all im saying is his rapping shit SKILL wise is lame...and i hate how he gets praised like a good rapper...lol

ILL GEE 04-07-07 10:51 AM

His album is ok... no ground breaker... but there are maybe like 2-3 actual songs that are good... that Don't Cry joint is hot... i prefer when cats do real shyt like that... This Is Why I'm Hot just got a sick beat... it's simple as hell but it makes you move... Black Train is pretty cool too... and that one joint with Letoya Luckett was put together pretty well... the rest is ya average braggadocia rhetoric....

The dude stole a lot of rappers styles throughout the album... Jay-Z is the main one... he even says they used to call him "Lil Jigga"! ... Jay-Z will prolly sing this dudes praises soon... after publicly telling kats that his swagger was jacked by the rookie emcee...lol ... "...deep inside ya know, that it's only one Hov!"...lol