RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   whats your habits when ur drunk/high?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241672)

Dufflebag Boy 04-21-07 11:33 AM

whats your habits when ur drunk/high??

everytime im drunk or high i always end up hitting everybody. not like swinging but like how u punch someone in the shoulder goofing around like as a friend or whatever. i always do that every 2 seconds lol and when im just high i get in alot of detail about the most random shit ever. and i tend to say "dude" ALOT anyways what do ya'll usually do when ur high or drunk??

Mad Dog 04-21-07 11:56 AM

last time i was high (last month) i was chattin about how Tupac was ACTUALLY Darth Vader...

but im pretty chill when im drunk BUT like all people under the influence, my attitude can change instantly if the wrong things said to me and i can get real pissed off lol...

M&rk 04-21-07 01:27 PM

i never get mad when im drunk, only at people who aren't havin fun

Jay Rose 04-21-07 03:05 PM

i get loud when im drunk.....n i have a harsh sense of sarcasm....i mock people alot drunk.....my homie does stuff like you...he head butts people every 4 seconds.....i just make a lot of noise...and end up gettin laid by the end of the night....gotta love girlfriends

Blay'all 04-21-07 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
i never get mad when im drunk, only at people who aren't havin fun

precisely how i am too...

Logic The Goonie 04-21-07 04:21 PM

When I'm drunk, I just want to fuck something. As long as it's female, my penis wants to be in it. =/

Dufflebag Boy 04-21-07 05:11 PM

yea i tend 2 say alotta smart ass comments that sometimes piss people off too..im a smart ass when im sober but i dunno when to say it and not to say it when im high or drunk especially high

B. Magik 04-21-07 11:18 PM

When I'm drunk, I'll get on EVERY single girl that's around me. When I'm high, I just laugh at shit and usually have a 15 minute conversation about something that seems like a relevant and important issue at the time, but when I look back on it, I'm just like what the fuck

M&rk 04-22-07 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
yea i tend 2 say alotta smart ass comments that sometimes piss people off too..im a smart ass when im sober but i dunno when to say it and not to say it when im high or drunk especially high

werd same wit me, but only when im drunk

WhoAmI 04-24-07 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
When I'm drunk, I'll get on EVERY single girl that's around me. When I'm high, I just laugh at shit and usually have a 15 minute conversation about something that seems like a relevant and important issue at the time, but when I look back on it, I'm just like what the fuck

thas just like me lool.. when i was drunk on my birthday some girl at the club started coming on to me and i holla back kinda forgetting i was holding my girlfriend's hand all along heh heh.

i remember being high on time near my old college and me and my boys were having an in depth discussion about what direction the joint would be going if a midget was standing in the middle of us looking up....

Journal!st 04-24-07 05:29 AM

when i m high im mellow and chill... when im drunk im a no fear dude......nothing whatsoever am i afraid of!

~Phenom~ 04-27-07 08:43 PM

lol... too funny... when i normally get high, im with the boys and we jus bullshittin or workin on a beat or something, but last night i got high with like 4 super high class white girls. Possibly the funniest shit of life. All they did was talk about the most random shit and giggle like they were 12. Was funny as hell, but got annoying real quick. But word, me? I jus chill out when i do both and get extremely detailed when i work on beats. Its aight. word