RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bucks out of G Unit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241813)

Tebo 04-26-07 10:21 AM

Bucks out of G Unit

Heard 50 cent say it on a interview in a mixtape

I'm not lieing, I wouldn't be gay like that, but I liked buck in G unit so I'm hopeing someone can prove what I heard 50 cent say wrong, please

Dufflebag Boy 04-26-07 11:16 AM

wheres there any proof?? are u sure thats what you heard im sure u can find it somewhere on the net if its true. but it wont make much sense. i mean young buck aint that successful his best hope is to stick with g-unit and 50 cent and them till he gains more success like he should put out another solo album and shit with the best songs he can make and get kinda bigger before he decides ta depart from the crew and shit.

K.ontroverz.Y 04-26-07 12:02 PM

it was an april fools joke...

Young Sin 04-26-07 04:53 PM

NA there may be truth behind his statement... I heard from a lot of people.. in tha industy n behind tha sences of tha rap game that 50 n Buck got into it bout something...... n that Buck was thinkin bout leavin G-Unit........ Tha Game made statements about tha same shit bout a week ago....... n I myself am happy tha Buck leavin G-unit...

KiddYork 04-26-07 05:26 PM

i dont think hes out of gunit, but 50 said he isnt helpin anyone in gunit wit their records no more they gotta do it on their own. it was on an interview on hiphopgame.com

Past Tense 04-26-07 05:57 PM

lol Buck isn't out of G-Unit your a retard

Young Sin 04-27-07 03:23 PM

Nigga how you know

Lungz 04-30-07 06:40 PM

I was never a Young Buck fan, i heard two songs and he is decent, he could do jus as good without G-Unit if he could find a good producer.

Past Tense 05-01-07 12:56 AM

READ

I read bucks interview in XXL and Saw his interview on B.E.T. hes not gone

Bucks the best rapper out right now commerical wise

Chris Stylez 05-01-07 12:58 AM

Who's Young Buck?.......

J/m but anyways stupid desicion....Young Buck needs g-Unit and G-Unit needs Young Buck

M Eazy 05-01-07 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
READ

I read bucks interview in XXL and Saw his interview on B.E.T. hes not gone

Bucks the best rapper out right now commerical wise

Have we heard Lil Wayne lately? Or are you just hating on him?

Lungz 05-01-07 04:08 PM

Lil wayne kisses guys...Nuff Said.

Sonny Barz. 05-10-07 07:55 PM

Damn. Everybody breakin' up now. Jim Jones tryna kick Cam'Ron out of Dip Set(I saw it on Blastro.com) If he do leave G-Unit, he'll be picked up by another label quick anyway. So I think it's up to him...

don cardyac 05-11-07 09:29 AM

cam and jim are cool again. they addressed it in a recent interview on youtube plus jim can't kick cam out even if they we're beefin', cuz cam owns it, jim and zeke are second incharge then juelz is the underboss. but back to the point. young buck is the only true real nig outta g-unit. banks and mobbdeep got skillz but they are fake. buck has more skill than erybody else exept prolly banks but he's the realest. i read his interview in XXL and he was talkin' some real s*** that i ain't expect a g-unit nig ta say.