RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ayo Ike!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241897)

Implicit 04-30-07 03:33 AM

Ayo Ike!!!!!

Remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
lmfao...the warriors could put together the western conference all stars on the team...and still wouldnt make the playoffs......because....well.....theyre the warriors

What happened to that? If I'm not mistaken I think we're beating the Mavs who I believe are the #1 seed 3 games to 1. Oh my. This is crazy. It can't be. Is Baron Davis really killin the Mavs?

Oh yeah one more thing...GO WARRIORS!!!

.Ike. 04-30-07 03:53 AM

lmao u can ask my roommate....im rooting for them all the way man....theyre exciting to watch.....that crowd is hostile as well....i REALLY want them to beat the mavs...that 4th game will be tough to get....but i hope they pull it off.........

if the nuggets cant win it....then damnit....go warriors lmao

Implicit 04-30-07 03:59 AM

Hahaha no doubt man. I was at home with my grandparents yelling at the TV while they were tryin to read the newspaper. Next game is gonna be crazy.

All I gotta say is for the sake of California I hope the Warriors win. Cause if they don't, there will definitely be some riots in Oakland. And I don't think the Governator wants that.

Blay'all 04-30-07 04:11 AM

^ yeah Oakland don't play.

.Ike. 04-30-07 12:52 PM

lmfao i dont even like the warriors and i was yelling at the TV......its hard not to go for them...they play hard as hell

Implicit 04-30-07 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™
^ yeah Oakland don't play.

Really don't understand what you saying. In response to what I THINK you're trying to say, the Warriors are based in Oakland. And that's why I said there will be riots in Oakland.

Cola 04-30-07 03:41 PM

hopin the warriors beat the mavs' so my prediction of Bulls vs Nuggets comes true...

Implicit 04-30-07 03:48 PM

Bulls vs. Nuggets?

Interesting prediction. Bulls are definitely showing up in the playoffs. My only concern is that Kirk needs to step it up a little more.

As for the Nuggets, I love AI and Melo. But that's about it. They have a decent supporting cast but I don't know if the Nuggets can make it that far with just AI and Melo.

But anyway.........GO WARRIORS!!!!!

Magic5 04-30-07 04:37 PM

Nuggets are going nowhere. I'd like to see them win, because if they don't then the Suns are going to have a hard ass time with the Spurs, but I just don't see the Nuggets being able to pull it out. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls could beat the Pistons, but that's going to be a tough series. But WORD to the Warriors. I never thought that they'd be stomping Dallas out, but I'd love to see them win. Dirk's a bitch, so I think it'd be awesome to watch him get pwned out of the first round.

Implicit 04-30-07 04:47 PM

Yeah no doubt man. Honestly even though I love the Warriors, I thought they were done for in the first 4 games. Dirk usually steps his game up big time in the playoffs. But this year seems a lot different.

My only concern with the Warriors is that they play kind of sloppy. But I guess it works. It's been a long time coming and now we finally back in the playoffs.

I really think it's going to be Detroit and San Antonio.

That would make for The Most Boring NBA Finals Ever

Pure Knowledge 04-30-07 05:35 PM

Go Maverics. I already said it's gonna be Chicago and Dallas in the finals, and the Mavs are currently in a position that they can easily get out of.

Implicit 05-01-07 01:33 AM

^^^Have you been watching the playoffs? Hahaha!!! Dirk's scared of midgets.

Magic5 05-01-07 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Knowledge
Go Maverics. I already said it's gonna be Chicago and Dallas in the finals, and the Mavs are currently in a position that they can easily get out of.

Lmfaomflafmoafa, are you serious? Mavericks are playing like shit right now. They could turn it around, but it's going to be hard for them to get out the first round.

Pure Knowledge 05-01-07 09:52 PM

It's bout to be on soon, watch.

Implicit 05-02-07 12:46 PM

Yeah I had a feeling we were bout to get smashed. Not really though. We were down 20 points and got a 1 point lead.

We just gotta win it in Oakland