RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   don cardyac vs young sin (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241985)

don cardyac 05-03-07 02:15 PM

don cardyac vs young sin

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 05-06-07 at 02:15 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

don cardyac 05-03-07 02:31 PM

i said 12 lines but somehow it did that well the rule is 12 max.

like football playoffs, you can't bare(bear) me so i'll turn this sinner into a saint/
let bullets CHECK the back of his head and BOUNCE his memory BANKS/
i wouldn't FEEL what'chu was spittin' if you rapped it in BRAIL/
sinnin' but yours couldn't TOUCH BARS this hot if they was locked up in HELL's JAIL/
so i won't call 'em HOT BARS i'll make your SET DIP so i call 'em HELL(hot) RAILS(rell/bars)/
rip out'cha HEART and put it underground in a box if you tell tales(telltaleheartstory)/
your back'll turn yellow(scared) over green(money) like stale kale/
thats why you broker than the traders who tell sales(stockbrokers)/
leave young sin, duckin', if he bluffin' what he's buckin'/
cuz its nufin' to cut his eyes sockets out like a pumpkin' & stuff 'em/
prolly a drag queen, he more mixed up(confused) when he's DRESSIN" than STUFFIN'/
youngin', flows a low blow, so you dont need titties to B(e) cuppin'/

its nufin'.

don cardyac 05-03-07 02:34 PM

it didn't set the voting limit either. well its best 3 out of 5.

System 05-03-07 02:35 PM

don cardyac has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-03-07 02:35 PM.

System 05-03-07 05:45 PM

Young Sin has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-03-07 05:45 PM.

Young Sin 05-03-07 06:23 PM

This 'dude-is-weak'.. And yeah you "push keys" but it aint cuz u connected, its cause you a fuckin 'computer-geek'
u dont know the 'rules-to-beef'.. get stripped and left lookin like a "boxer".. nothing but 'boots-and-briefs'
Wak rappers.. Im 'training-yall-for-a-hobby'.. Bout to have you laid 'sprained-an-sprawled-in-the-lobby'
'Aim-an-spark-wit-da-shotty'.. Leavin' Don wit so much holes that dudes can play 'games-of-golf-on-ya-body'
Look at this lames record and you'll 'neva-see-winz'.. While I treat wak rappers like a bowlin game... knock down 'ev-ery-pin'
Sprayin every body part down from ya 'head-to-ya-limbs'.. And this battle is something like "Sunday School".. cause there, u could 'never-see-SiN'
ill put duke in his place, watch this 'fag-git-sliced' have him in the hospitol, body covered in 'bags-of-ice'
Catch you at the 'traffic-light' and have bullets go "In one ear and out the other" like 'bad-advice'
And yeah you a boss.. the 'boss-of-pussys'.. So dont be runnin ya mouth roun dudes that'll stick u.. make u run 'all-ya-goodies'
Listen Don I 'taught-you-rookie'.. So I wont hesitate to "break you apart for paper" just like a 'fortune-cookie'

Young Sin 05-15-07 10:50 AM

why did this shit get opened back up for real thought this wa over

Lungz 05-15-07 09:47 PM

Voted For: Young Sin

This 'dude-is-weak'.. And yeah you "push keys" but it aint cuz u connected, its cause you a fuckin 'computer-geek'
u dont know the 'rules-to-beef'.. get stripped and left lookin like a "boxer".. nothing but 'boots-and-briefs'
Setup was played as hell…Nice punch though…adds up to a decent bar…Best thing about ti was the metta, shorten your bars though, too stretched for this site…
Wak rappers.. Im 'training-yall-for-a-hobby'.. Bout to have you laid 'sprained-an-sprawled-in-the-lobby'
'Aim-an-spark-wit-da-shotty'.. Leavin' Don wit so much holes that dudes can play 'games-of-golf-on-ya-body'
Hahaha, hott multies but they all filler until the second line…Hott metta with the shotty thing, gunplay is old but this was a good flip
Look at this lames record and you'll 'neva-see-winz'.. While I treat wak rappers like a bowlin game... knock down 'ev-ery-pin'
Sprayin every body part down from ya 'head-to-ya-limbs'.. And this battle is something like "Sunday School".. cause there, u could 'never-see-SiN'
Setup is played…Not feeling the punch, it was like bad self hype…
ill put duke in his place, watch this 'fag-git-sliced' have him in the hospitol, body covered in 'bags-of-ice'
Catch you at the 'traffic-light' and have bullets go "In one ear and out the other" like 'bad-advice'
DECENT punch here…but your punches are so general and could be aimed at anyone…gotta have more direction…setup was crap…
And yeah you a boss.. the 'boss-of-pussys'.. So dont be runnin ya mouth roun dudes that'll stick u.. make u run 'all-ya-goodies'
Listen Don I 'taught-you-rookie'.. So I wont hesitate to "break you apart for paper" just like a 'fortune-cookie'
Wack bar personally…all played concepts, stretched, even the setups multies weren’t good…

HardHittingBars-1
DecentBars-2
BadBars-2
Points-2

like football playoffs, you can't bare(bear) me so i'll turn this sinner into a saint/
Sorry, both lines were played, decent flips but not enough to make this even an average bar…I have seen a bunch of different concepts all based around this
sinnin' but yours couldn't TOUCH BARS this hot if they was locked up in HELL's JAIL/
Man….played again…this verse actually looks bitten, no offence if it isn’t, just because I have seen these all before
so i won't call 'em HOT BARS i'll make your SET DIP so i call 'em HELL(hot) RAILS(rell/bars)/
rip out'cha HEART and put it underground in a box if you tell tales(telltaleheartstory)/
wack as hell right here…everything was forced…
wtf…no need for those STUPID expo’s EVERYONE always knew…decent bar I guess
Fucking dope bar, flow was hott, but this further proves my theory of bitting, who changes there style up this much in one verse??
prolly a drag queen, he more mixed up(confused) when he's DRESSIN" than STUFFIN'/
Decent closer here, kool way to end it

its nufin'.

Before I end this, take a look at this, and I apologize to Don if I am wrong…

Then

Then

Then

Then

If you notice a pattern here, it is that there is no pattern. This whole verse seems like a punch of different verses added together…Not only are these all general punches that could be aimed at anyone, seem to be played as if they were used awhile ago and last but not least never mention ONE personal at all about his opponent. Those three points work well to prove my theory that Don is a biter, but honestly I can’t say for sure without proof. Just something to analyze because believe it or not this is unusual for a verse, if you compare it to the pattern of Young Sin, Young has the same pattern throughout…

HardHittingBars-1
DecentBars-2
BadBars-3
Points-1

Overall:

Best Use Of Bars-Sin
Punches-Tie
Personals-…{Use more direction, both of you}
Structure-Don
Flow-Sin
Multies-Sin

Vote-I have to give this one to Sin, he used less bars and got the point across better…Just a pointer, lower the amount of words in your bars, that’s to stretched bro…

Return The Favor : http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=242069

Young Sin 05-16-07 03:14 PM

My barz seem streched upon tha way I type em....... I could do em tha normal way but fuck it uppin for votes

Lungz 05-16-07 10:22 PM

Yeah im looking forward to that vote in my battle.

don cardyac 05-18-07 09:36 AM

i've never bit anyone on here or anywhere else and if you have ever even seen anything remotely close to anything i've said than it was strictly coincidence. but the saint line is a personal cuz it has to do with no (young)sin. than that multi when i rhymed all of those words with youngsin, why would i use that on other people especially just the fact that i haven't battled anyone else who's name rhymed with his. so idk why you'd accuse me of that or of not having personals(i know it wasn't as many as i usually have) but that was false.

Draconian_Lyrikz 05-18-07 03:49 PM

This was feedback posted for don cardyac

Lol Cardy..You Know What It Is Homie Sick Verse Fam

Rizo*da*God 05-23-07 08:30 PM

Voted For: don cardyac

Vote don.....

the only reason you won is because of your structure anf flow...your flow was a lil better than his....you guys both came wit nice consistant punches none of them were bangers tho but they did there job....this was a very good battle yo yall did ya thang...

don cardyac 05-23-07 08:47 PM

thankx. and to lungz, oh you thought i bite cuz my flow changed? no i just know how to rap in a lot of different styles. i thought it was a good thing to have more than one style but i guess that you see it differently. my flow changes alot cuz i used to sound boring with the same flow, thats why i've mastered the art of flow switching. so what you thought was a con is really a pro and should be counted towards me insead of against me.

Lay. 06-01-07 02:06 PM

Voted For: Young Sin

Both of yours guys verses are really streched..you put '...' around your rhymes..like it helps, but it looks dumb..neither of you have any descent punches..

v/Young for not sucking as bad as don