RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   wtf....................... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242651)

Terumoto 06-04-07 11:39 AM

wtf.......................

I think I just had a really really mild cardiac arrest. WTF.

I was just sitting at my computer, and then all of a sudden I felt this insane thing in the left side of my chest. I'll try to describe it. It was like I could feel the presence of a big artery that was pointing downwards from my heart, and by feel it I mean it was completely in pain, that's how I could feel it. And the pain actually "hit," it just came out of nowhere like BAM and stayed there. Then as it was staying there, radiating out from where the pain was it felt like some kind of pressure was building up or something was happening, I don't really know how to explain it.

By this time my hand was like grabbing at my chest and I had fallen to the floor. Then I felt this fucked thing, that same pressure thing from before, reach my head/neck/lungs area, and I couldn't breathe anymore. At that point I thought "wtf I am dying now." I remember thinking as well "this isn't as bad as I thought it would be." I also felt like I was slowly falling asleep and getting drowsier. I had basically accepted death already.

Then the pain just slowly subsided and I was fine. I got owned :(.

Konchance 06-04-07 11:48 AM

wow @ the girl in your sig... my hormones have no conscience...

iamthatdude87 06-04-07 11:58 AM

man that sux...u should go to ur doctor...get checked up

Indeph 06-04-07 11:58 AM

Yeah that girl in your sig is nice!

Logic The Goonie 06-04-07 12:12 PM

LOL @ accepting death. Poosay.

WhoAmI 06-04-07 05:21 PM

lol @ half the replies referring to the girl in the sig instead of OMB having a heart attack

but yeh for real go see your GP could be warning signs or something

Indeph 06-04-07 05:43 PM

yeah thats actually why I said that :( I figured that others would follow in my assholeness, but nope that iddnt happen because everyone on RV has hearts the size of watermelons

Enygma 06-04-07 05:52 PM

lol @ you saying you got owned. Anyway, you could probably just call a doctor and tell him what happened. It'll save you a trip and some money :thumbup:

Indeph 06-04-07 06:23 PM

You know what would be dope? If OMB actually WAS dead and for some reason he refuses to accept it so hes pretending that all of this is happening, but really he's in hell which is specifically reserved for peaceful/buddhist people.

Enygma 06-04-07 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
You know what would be dope? If OMB actually WAS dead and for some reason he refuses to accept it so hes pretending that all of this is happening, but really he's in hell which is specifically reserved for peaceful/buddhist people.

lmao.......... :thumbup:

BigTony.Self 06-04-07 08:02 PM

ionno where u come from enyg but calling a doctor around here gets you a "sorry we cant giv out medical information ocer the phone would you like to make an appointment?"

Indeph 06-04-07 08:03 PM

Enygma's a war hero so now hes going around blackmailing everyone into giving him things.

Terumoto 06-04-07 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph

That is actually about 68% true :(. If I live until I get home today, i'll tell you why.

Dickard. 06-04-07 10:08 PM

i actually know what u mean lol, i get that shit all the time...turns out i had an irregular heart beat..and REALLY high coleterol...but it could be different for you..u might have clogged arteries and have to get them cleaned out..

and im not fat...so i never thought id have high colesterol? but i did lol..idk..ne ways..hope u get better

Terumoto 06-05-07 02:57 AM

I haven't been eating very well lately... I used to eat a whole lot of take away food, especially various kinds of chicken. I would eat an equal amount of healthy, normal food though.

Now I eat less healthy food and the same amount of non-home-cooked food and more baked goods (eg fresh cakes & cookies).

I guess I'll just eat a bit more good stuff, and if I end up with heart problems at least the food was awesome.