RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   chicks are just like fish in the sea (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242726)

Dufflebag Boy 06-08-07 04:49 PM

chicks are just like fish in the sea

why do people find it so hard ta attract someone? i aint being full of myself and i aint even saying that what im doing works. but people act like if you want a chick you have ta be the ambitous one and force yourself onto her. its actually more quite like fishing. just set out the bait and see if they go for it and if they're interested get them hooked and pull them in. certian ones go for certian things you just gotta find a way ta lure them in. if you portray yourself in any way that YOU are trying to get HER then your looked at as a pervert or a dude whos too full of himself. just thought i'd share something i found works. :thumbup:

GKillaz05 06-08-07 05:02 PM

somethin' like your pic eh?... haha, but yo' thats true shit fa real

...but am I just a really good fisher that I get all the big ones?.. lol

Crazy Hades 06-08-07 05:38 PM

Quote:
chicks are just like fish in the sea

Tasty when cooked? Best with a hook in the mouth? It's necessary to sometimes skin them?

GKillaz05 06-08-07 05:51 PM

lmao WORD!!!!.........

KOOL COL-B 06-08-07 06:45 PM

whens tha last time u cought a sexy fish? lmao. theres alot of girls, but alot are fugly and such. also, if ur picky like me, theres lots of girls that want you, but they dont meet ur standards. naw mean? i can catch alot of fish, but not all of them are worthy of my worm. werd

06-08-07 06:52 PM

Girls = Soil
Guys = Planters

However the rules of today state that if you plant and succeed in sprouting children with the soil then it's your fault and you are obligated to that soil.

>:/ Guys should look for women to have offspring with. Since they are the fertilizers.

I just hate that human soil bleeds one week of every month and gets emotional. but oh well, what can you do?

GKillaz05 06-08-07 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
whens tha last time u cought a sexy fish? lmao. theres alot of girls, but alot are fugly and such. also, if ur picky like me, theres lots of girls that want you, but they dont meet ur standards. naw mean? i can catch alot of fish, but not all of them are worthy of my worm. werd

LMAO at worthly of my worm.. no doubt man!!, those are the ones you just fuck for a night when all else fails!! But make your ya wear a rubber ,nah mean homie?.. :laugh:

Dufflebag Boy 06-09-07 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B

lol yea there are alotta ugly ones too if they were fish they'd be the catfish or carp. just simply throw those ones back and keep the ones you want haha always seems ta work for me

Pure Knowledge 06-09-07 12:27 PM

Fish in the sea? Nah, I'd say chicks are more like children when you're driving. You wanna hit 'em, but some of 'em are tricky and will try to get away.