RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   My final prognosis & summation of RV...and some advice for Apexx (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242748)

Tha .Q 06-10-07 09:19 AM

My final prognosis & summation of RV...and some advice for Apexx

Well, Preacha...we tried. We tried to increase the activity on this site, but it's inactive to the fullest.

In 2004, RV was fun because battling was at its height. Then, it became lame after it was found out I was gay and every middle-schooler here used the same "Q"ueer line which "won" them the battle. After that, battling for me was pointless. So, I turned to disses. Exactly how many ways can I say "fuck you"?

ugh...

This site is officially DEAD. To make matters worse, someone decided to ban the awards forum in favor of this God-awful legends bullshit.

I and a few other emcees have been consistently dropping heat on RV for years now. And, to spite me and their own ugly face, they kill that forum just to prevent me from winning "awards" I rightfully deserve. How pathetic is that?

If the awards are just i-net recognition and don't matter, then why not leave them as they are? It's awful. I'm on another site now where it's about the music, not bullshit. It's fun. You drop tracks and help each other elevate. In just a short time there, I've already elevated to being considered a "legend". Who cares? Here's the deal. Everyone on the i-net or a rap site is on it because it's fun to shoot the shit and chill. But, some people can't fuckin' stand to see someone shine and so make the shit difficult and pointless.

I'm dope and so are at least 5 other emcees on this site. There's NOTHING on this site for audio heads anymore. NOTHING.

So, RV can effectively kiss my ass.

Apexx...here's some advice for you brotha...

I respect you and your businesses. But, I represent a large segment of the population who is willing to consume goods. Yesterday when I told you I hadn't worked on my mixtape, you basically said "FUCK YOU" and signed off. Bro, don't you want your business to be successful a month from now? How about 5 months from now? There will ALWAYS be someone ready to do business. Just because I'm not ready now doesn't mean I won't be. So, an appropriate response would have been, "Aiight brotha, lemme know when u ready to do bizz and we can set it up." That's how you handle that. You don't treat a potential customer like shit because of your arrogance, intolerance, and impatience. PATIENCE MY BROTHA!

It's all good tho.

I'm switching jobs soon. God is transitioning me to higher heights this year. Life is great. I love myself and my fans.

RV...it was fun...but, it's over.

R.I.P.

Past Tense 06-10-07 09:26 AM

You're just now realizing that rv is dead?

Compose 06-10-07 11:46 AM

you need to get aid's from another guy and die slow

GKillaz05 06-10-07 12:00 PM

maybe you shouldnt have made a crew then?.. but goodluck with what ever you do!!

Sir Smash'Alot 06-10-07 12:50 PM

arent you almost 30 q?

most peopel are 14-21 on these sites man

Crazy Hades 06-10-07 02:46 PM

I think he's in his mid-later twenties.

The Frowny Guy 06-10-07 06:21 PM

who gives a damn how old he is
old niggas get bored and wanna surf the net too
sheesh

Blackmage 06-10-07 06:33 PM

You meant AIDS right? Not aid's...

Compose 06-10-07 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
I think he's in his mid-later twenties.

still pathetic, i'd kill myself if i didnt make it by then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmage
You meant AIDS right? Not aid's...

yes, thats what i meant, thanks for the correction

p4ntzistheish 06-10-07 10:35 PM

Wait, RV was a battle site? What the fuck did I sign up for?

Terumoto 06-10-07 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Well, Preacha...we tried. We tried to increase the activity on this site, but it's inactive to the fullest.

In 2004, RV was fun because battling was at its height. Then, it became lame after it was found out I was gay and every middle-schooler here used the same "Q"ueer line which "won" them the battle. After that, battling for me was pointless. So, I turned to disses. Exactly how many ways can I say "fuck you"?

ugh...

This site is officially DEAD. To make matters worse, someone decided to ban the awards forum in favor of this God-awful legends bullshit.

I and a few other emcees have been consistently dropping heat on RV for years now. And, to spite me and their own ugly face, they kill that forum just to prevent me from winning "awards" I rightfully deserve. How pathetic is that?

If the awards are just i-net recognition and don't matter, then why not leave them as they are? It's awful. I'm on another site now where it's about the music, not bullshit. It's fun. You drop tracks and help each other elevate. In just a short time there, I've already elevated to being considered a "legend". Who cares? Here's the deal. Everyone on the i-net or a rap site is on it because it's fun to shoot the shit and chill. But, some people can't fuckin' stand to see someone shine and so make the shit difficult and pointless.

I'm dope and so are at least 5 other emcees on this site. There's NOTHING on this site for audio heads anymore. NOTHING.

So, RV can effectively kiss my ass.

Apexx...here's some advice for you brotha...

I respect you and your businesses. But, I represent a large segment of the population who is willing to consume goods. Yesterday when I told you I hadn't worked on my mixtape, you basically said "FUCK YOU" and signed off. Bro, don't you want your business to be successful a month from now? How about 5 months from now? There will ALWAYS be someone ready to do business. Just because I'm not ready now doesn't mean I won't be. So, an appropriate response would have been, "Aiight brotha, lemme know when u ready to do bizz and we can set it up." That's how you handle that. You don't treat a potential customer like shit because of your arrogance, intolerance, and impatience. PATIENCE MY BROTHA!

It's all good tho.

I'm switching jobs soon. God is transitioning me to higher heights this year. Life is great. I love myself and my fans.

RV...it was fun...but, it's over.

R.I.P.

If God really did pick and choose people to take sides with, like you believe he does, why would he be on the side of an arrogant, egotistical person such as yourself?

TitoBronsky 06-11-07 05:10 PM

sayin RV is dead is like sayin Hip Hop is dead......

:high:

K.ontroverz.Y 06-11-07 10:48 PM

rv aint dead. niggaz is just makin their own moves. nobody forgot where they elevated from...

TeamOne 06-11-07 10:51 PM

god is love. Rev Q.

Ms. Get Gully 06-12-07 12:10 AM

^lmao this kid is hilarious.